The last time you grinned when using your system

liverpool_for_life

After all, that's why we buy these in the first place: To put a smile on our faces.

I'll go first.

When: A couple of days back when the missus and I were watching The Inside Man.

Why:
In the middle of a shooting sequence, my wife goes: What on earth was that?! I felt as though a bullet had pierced me.
Me: Awesome!

Luckily for me, she is very understanding. So, we are still on talking terms!

When I had first seen this post in March I laughed so much because we all have such experiences with our setups. I had thought it was a great topic and there would be a lot of responses but strangely no such thing has happened! Come on folks!

Surely you must have had a moment when you felt like all the stars had aligned for that moment of perfection!
Let's hear from more FMs on this.

Regards!

Trying to revive this from the dead:

Watching Episode 5 of The Shooter on Netflix a couple of days back. A Secret Service Agent heads to a forested area in search of a fugitive. As he heads inside, the missus and I can hear, through the right surround, a twig from a nearby tree vibrate.

Incredible attention to detail in the audio mix and very realistic reproduction. So much so that we went back and heard it again. Grinned as well:)

When watching Ford Vs Ferrari, it was bliss, beautiful movie and the way the sound moves during the race is fantastic ( all though my system is pretty basic, it was simply beautiful watching it on big screen with HD audio)

When watching Ford Vs Ferrari, it was bliss, beautiful movie and the way the sound moves during the race is fantastic ( all though my system is pretty basic, it was simply beautiful watching it on big screen with HD audio)
Yes ford vs ferrari was an edge of the seat movie for me. Superb sound effects and very well done.
Cheers,
Sid

Almost the entire car race early on in “Ready Player One”.
On the other end, “Why Worry?” on LP by Mark Knopfler. I wasn’t grinning, but this track on LP is hypnotising!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back