The Movies I Liked

Tranpecos.
Fantastic movie,my type.All the three actors have acted brilliantly, especially the tall one.
A must watch
3.5 out 5 stars
Extremely sad to note that the brilliant director has only one more movie to his credit.

Last edited:
Re: The Movie I Liked

Ya, read that in the Express this morning. Terribly sad news
Thing is....simple plastic covers like we use for vinyls are sufficient I suppose, then put the bunch in square plastic container. Peanuts for bollywood movie industry which claims 100 crore business in single day.

By the way some movies and songs should be destroyed with EXTREME PREJUDICE leaving no traces of its existance. :lol:
Warm regards.

THE PLACE BEYOND THE PINES.
Simply extraordinary.
It's like three interconnected movies following one after the other,the first and the last were heart wrenching.
Unfortunate that such movies of substance have only limited release even in the U.S,why do they come to a conclusion that there is market only for action movies?.
Ryan gosling as usual was endearing,he can ask for any remuneration just for the way he holds his child.
I had a few drop of tears rolling down an hour after the movie was over.
A must watch.
4 out of 5 stars.

TOWN
Extremely stylish and well made.
Very surprising that Ben Affleck can direct this well,he deserves an applause.
Highly recommended
3.5 out of 5 stars

NO ESCAPE
They could have named it behind enemy lines 2,with the same hero and story,but the finesse is no where close,even then it is still watchable,b grade it may but still it is engaging.
2.5 out of 5 stars.

WRECKER
Nice car,nice chases,reasonably engaging screen play but beyond a point,the scenes become repetitive and we wish they finish it of soon.
Not bad.
2.5 out of 5 stars.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back