The Movies I Liked

2:22

Worth watching once. Tight thriller though it tends to slack a bit in the latter half.
A man's life is derailed when an ominous pattern of events repeats itself in exactly the same manner every day, ending at precisely 2:22 p.m.
Two planes almost collide after a blinding flash of light paralyzes air traffic controller Dylan Branson for a few seconds. Suspended from his job, Dylan starts to notice a repetition of sounds and events in his life at exactly the same time every day. An underlying pattern soon builds, drawing him into New York's Grand Central Station daily at 2:22 p.m. Now drawn into a complex relationship with a woman, Dylan must figure out a way to break the power of the past and take control of time itself.

2:22 (2017) - IMDb 5.7/10
PG-13 | 1h 38min | Action, Thriller | 30 June 2017 (USA)

Last edited:
REASONABLE DOUBT
A slick crime thiller, well made.
For a film of this finesse it deserved a bigger cast.
3 out of 5 stars

LANDMINE GOES CLICK.
strictly for psychotic crime thriller lovers.
Beyond a point you wish the film ends soon.
2 out of 5 stars.

FRONTERA
Fantastic,very well made,one wouldn't want to miss even a single scene.
I felt very sorry for the mexicans
A must watch.
3.5 out of 5 stars
Again,very sad to note that the talented director has only one more movie to his credit.

Heart wrenching, very well made.
Tears rolled down when the drill first reached the refuge and again when the first miner came out.Tears did roll down even when the real scenes unfurled on TV not long ago.
It is very disturbing to note that when few work in air conditioned rooms for big money,others have to work 700 metres underground for a pittance, extreme injustice.
It is heartening to note that the whole world rallied behind these miners in their rescue.
Again,it is injustice that they were not compensated
A superb movie ,3.5 out of 5 stars.
A day should come when manual mining is banned world wide.

SMALL CRIMES.
A good movie,I felt sorry for the hero,a plain unlucky man.
The end was dramatic.
Conversation,dialogues between father and the son were good
3 out of 5 stars

All we had.
A very different and a nice film.
Never knew that recession had so badly hit lives in the west.
A very true message goes out on how everyone goes on to help the other in the US,very unlike India.
Unlike in Indian movies,a transgender has a positive and a prominent role.
3 out of 5 stars.

Mean dreams.
Very well made.Even if we have seen fifty movies with the same story in Tamil or Hindi it is still engaging.Pretty good performances,especially by the boy.nice cinematography and locations.Neat screen play.
3 out of 5 stars

DESEIRTO
You forget to notice that the movie is in spanish with the pace that the movie goes.
Another movie on the plight of illegal immigrants who cross from Mexico,well made.
3 out of 5 stars.

Honestly, I am getting sick of reading most of the posts added over here.
Each time i check this post to see some really cool and interesting movies listed that can be watched but just see a few sentence copy pasted from internet review sites.

Each time i check this post to see some really cool and interesting movies listed that can be watched but just see a few sentence copy pasted from internet review sites.
How right you are.....

a limerick ...

No point in just pointing at this movies and that.
Do discuss good and bad of them by chitchat

Must say am absolutely not a movie fan
and honestly I like to see forum active as I can

So sometimes I step out of analogue threads
trying to discuss about different movie shades.

But what can we do but ask for viewers views
Which can make this thread come out of blues.

Regards

UNDER THE SAME MOON.
Another movie on the plight of mexican immigrants,well made.
Again it does not come to mind at all that the movie is in Spanish,the language is easy on ears unlike Dutch.English version should also be available.
Positive story and positive characters.
2.5 out of 5 stars

It's not a copy paste job from some websites that I post here,I write after viewing

I have tried to explain and bring this exact issue quite many times, but no one responded and vouched for my opinion ...:(

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back