The Movies I Liked

Given the propensity to announce to the world how one is spending one's time the thread should be re-named "the movies I watched" instead of " the movies I liked".

I have tried to explain and bring this exact issue quite many times, but no one responded and vouched for my opinion ...:(

Agreed! I used to follow this thread for finding some rare hidden gems, thankful to many members who posted those off beat moves.

however off late, few users adding (all those viewed good/bad whatever) which isn't adding any value(no offence) just my honest opinion.

Guys if you don't like it then simply avoid.

I mean check the last few pages... how many have actually shared or written about any movie with a mini review?

No one.

And now you want to stop just the 2 or 3 folks who are doing it?

If they are also chased away then what happens to this thread? We may get 1 or 3 updates in a month.

I'd rather have any kind of information shared here than nothing. Something is always better than nothing.

To the very folks who've shared their displeasure here, when was the last time you posted on this thread?

Right yeah?

And now you want to even stop the folks sharing and posting.

Get a life guys.

Berlin Syndrome is a slow-burning and claustrophobic thriller with little tense and thrill.A whole movie plot comes around two characters also well performed by Teresa Palmer and Max Riemelt.

Berlin Syndrome (2017)
R | 1h 56min | Drama, Horror, Mystery | 26 May 2017

Above my review of each Letter (or) Word (or) Sentence (or), Paragraph is Steal (or) Copy from various Website (or) Books (or) Textbooks (or) Alphabets from in this Planet..........: yahoo:: yahoo:

TRUE STORY
Brilliant in all technical departments, direction,screen play,cinematography, editing etc,the dialogues were very good and intelligent.

What was lacking was the need of director's intention to keep the viewer guessing if he really did it or did not do it and a twist in the climax in this genre of a movie. With out a shock climax the film looses lustre
In a murder mystery shouldn't the viewer keep guessing all along?.
Nevertheless, the movie is good
2.5 out of 5 stars

NUMB
Despite having the premises to churn out a gripping crime thriller,deficiency in all departments make the movie lacklustre.
2 out of 5 stars.

DESDE ALLA (FROM AFAR)
The first Venezuelan movie I have watched.
Brilliant in three aspects,absence of a music director which makes us realise what we have been tortured with in Indian movies,a different way of direction where the movie is made from behind or the side unlike in Indian movies where charectors speak to the camera and the extraordinary performance of the teenage boy.
About the story,romances between a 50 year old and a teen would be disgusting even if it is straight, here it is queer.In all fairness the director has handled the movie delicately that it does not look obnoxious except for the opening scene.
Again Spanish is easy on the ears.
3 out of 5 stars.The brilliant acting teenage boy has won many awards(googled),he deserves,one can never believe he has acted,he has lived in the movie.

DESDE ALLA (FROM AFAR)
The first Venezuelan movie I have watched.
Brilliant in three aspects,absence of a music director which makes us realise what we have been tortured with in Indian movies,a different way of direction where the movie is made from behind or the side unlike in Indian movies where charectors speak to the camera and the extraordinary performance of the teenage boy.
About the story,romances between a 50 year old and a teen would be disgusting even if it is straight, here it is queer.In all fairness the director has handled the movie delicately that it does not look obnoxious except for the opening scene.
Again Spanish is easy on the ears.
3 out of 5 stars.The brilliant acting teenage boy has won many awards(googled),he deserves,one can never believe he has acted,he has lived in the movie.

Great start to Venezuelan movie....: clapping:

Added to watchlist :)

Thanks shreuux
2015 movie numb,Canadian

If you live in Chennai..Join this festival...6th Oct and 23rd Oct (Marked in Red)...Free for all...Remaining days only Members of ICAF.

g5dR0au.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation shreux.
I don't live in Chennai.
Watching at home is easier, you need not be seated all the time, you can take a break in between,you can escape !! :),etc..

The movies i watched.

TRADE.
A disturbing movie on human trafficking,flesh trade.Several scenes in the movie are disturbing,especialy the last word in the movie.
Both the boy and the girl have performed well.
70 percent of the movie is in spanish but that is not a deterrent.
A gripping,crime thriller.
3 out of 5 stars.

Re: The movies i watched.

TRADE.
A disturbing movie on human trafficking,flesh trade.Several scenes in the movie are disturbing,especialy the last word in the movie.
3 out of 5 stars.

Great Start for this thread...:) :yahoo:

Last edited:
Re: The movies i watched.

TRADE.
3 out of 5 stars.

Pls mention year or link...Hard to find movies...The Same name repeated several releases.:)

Back to our regularly scheduled movie programming now...:)

Last night I watched Department Q: Keeper of the Lost Causes and The Absent One. Funny how the Danes can swing from delicious (pastry) to deadly (pure evil)! Can't wait to get home and watch the 3rd one. The evil that men do lives on and on...listening to Iron Maiden as I write this.

Credit where it is due: big thanks to Shreeux, tChen and others who introduced me to this cinematic brilliance! :clapping:

can you guys recommend more like this stuff?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back