The Movies I Liked

Watched About Elly - A group of middle class friends go for an outing in the beach. Elly is a young woman, unrelated to the family , whom one of them has invited, for some prospective matchmaking. When Elly disappears, presumably drowned, facts about her past are revealed that raise disturbing questions that cause much acrimony and soul searching.

Watched About Elly - A group of middle class friends go for an outing in the beach. Elly is a young woman, unrelated to the family , whom one of them has invited, for some prospective matchmaking. When Elly disappears, presumably drowned, facts about her past are revealed that raise disturbing questions that cause much acrimony and soul searching.
Good one...Its Asghar Farhadi's Movie...All movies are good and more realistic.,

What is AD? In netflix recently i saw a few titles with that in description. AD))) is thd symbol - Could it mean Atmos digital or Auro 3d?

Yes...Good one.
Now days Russians only make more war movies.,

Try this...
The Balkan Line
Original title: Balkanskiy rubezh

2h 10m
There was a time when i spoke fluent Russian. Could even go to remote places in Russia where not many who spoke or understood English, picked up local slang language, watched many Russian films, had to urge to interact with many Russian tourists speaking Russian, an intellectually stimulating bursts of thrills. Will watch those movies. But i started hating all things Russian, when they invaded Ukraine. Thats blood shed without diplomacy.

There was a time when i spoke fluent Russian. Could even go to remote places in Russia where not many who spoke or understood English, picked up local slang language, watched many Russian films, had to urge to interact with many Russian tourists speaking Russian, an intellectually stimulating bursts of thrills. Will watch those movies. But i started hating all things Russian, when they invaded Ukraine. Thats blood shed without diplomacy.
They breach Minsk agreements...Now they paid...Even more, the worst will come...

Knives Out (Glass Onion) - Found it a bit better than Knives Out. Sleekness and Quirkiness is there in it's pleasant form. Cast is fabulous.

They have improved on first attempt and have been succesful in creating the Blanc franchise. The first one was average at best, this has been improved to above average to good. Not worth the hype around it, but not unworthy of a watch.

Definitely wouldn't be mentioned in a same Breath with Mona Lisa! ;)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back