The Movies I Liked

Last edited by a moderator:
Exhuma - 2024

After a long time, I watched a fantastic Korean movie! The first half of the film is a seat edge horror thriller. The last act of the movie deals with some Feng Shui elements which could be better understood by someone who knows about it and also Japan-Korea relationships. I needed to google some things in-between the movie to understand an important plot point. The performances by the lead actors were great! Has some bloody violent scenes. If you are light hearted watch this one at your own discretion.

Rating - 8.5/10

Tried watching based on your review , dint like it , gave up mid way.
The movie just could not get me involved

Tried watching based on your review , dint like it , gave up mid way.
The movie just could not get me involved
One other friend also watched it based on my recommendation and he too didn't like as much as I did. Hmmmmm what can I say, tastes vary. Hope you catch a good horror movie soon!!

THE BANKER

Biography / Drama

The script is based on true events. I felt the movie was a little too long but kept my interest through out. It showed how bad racism was in the US that the government had to come up with laws to tackle it.

THE BANKER

Biography / Drama

The script is based on true events. I felt the movie was a little too long but kept my interest through out. It showed how bad racism was in the US that the government had to come up with laws to tackle it.

Maidaan - 2024
3h 1m

Biography/Sport Drama....Worth Watch....After 62 years...Still now not win Football

MOTHER OF THE BRIDE

(Romantic comedy)

Awkward story line, bad acting, predictable plot and unconvincing characters but still a fun one.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back