The Movies I Liked

Lately I haven't been watching a lot of movies or series, but I have a small selection of favorites. For example, the silence of the lambs, alone at home, with love Rose, the kiss of girls, double mistake, a ticket to paradise, beauty, tourist, Shawshank Run, and many more. They are really good, and addictive if you want to watch and watch again.

The Movies I Liked takes me on a captivating journey through diverse genres and narratives that have left a lasting impact. Among these, Baylen Levine's films stand out for their unique storytelling and thought-provoking themes. His ability to blend emotion with cinematic brilliance truly resonates with my cinematic preferences. Each of Levine's movies is a masterpiece in its own right, offering an immersive experience that stays with me long after the credits roll. As a movie enthusiast, the artistry displayed in Baylen Levine's works has undoubtedly earned a special place among the movies I treasure.

Departures (2008)

Here's a Japanese film that doesn't get the credit it deserves. A poignant look at death and dealing with loss. Masterful score by Joe Hisaishi, most well known for creating the timeless music for Ghibli's animated films.

0_u986rzvwg0frhb_a.jpeg

Zindagi Tamasha by Sarmad Khoosat on Youtube
A great film with superb acting

Attachments

• MV5BNDkyZTQyMTAtYTBkNS00MDcxLTkxNDgtZTE4NDczMDNmMjBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg1MTc3MTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    MV5BNDkyZTQyMTAtYTBkNS00MDcxLTkxNDgtZTE4NDczMDNmMjBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg1MTc3MTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 11
NYAD - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5302918/?ref_=tt_urv

Very inspirational true story of Diana Nyad who achieved her life long dream of swimming 110 miles from Cuba to Florida at the age of 60. The movie has been nominated for Oscar. Annette Bening as Diana Nyad has lived the role and Jodie Foster as Nyad's coach has done an excellent job. Never give up and you are never too old for pursuing your dreams.

Dune 1 is a movie I liked.

Watch 1:
Just don't ask me how I watched it back then. :)

But the experience is still fresh in my mind. Cos the mind was blown.

Watch 2:
Tonight on Netflix.
Video: shitty
Audio: Decent atmos.

(It's a great business model, though - pay for 1080p rights [cheap], and atmos rights [cheap])

No, seriously, i dont get why Netflix is doing this. 1080p @ .5 mbps but proper atmos?!
I wanna know how many dolby enabled phone screens are there.

Anyway, Watch 3:
To be updated soon.
Cos a new screen in my town has come up and showing this in liemax.
Dont have much expectations, but wanna check it outvin an audi for the first time. Will drop my thoughts when done.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back