The Movies I Liked

Vendhu thanindhathu kaadu, Gautham Vasudev Menon 2022. A 1995 film Coldblooded had a similar plot however it looks very refined for a Tamil film. Especially for a Silambarasan film. The scene where he comes and asks his girlfriend's hand is trademark Gautham Menon style. But somehow there is some continuity issues and character development lag. 7/10

Depavali special screening 'very nice movie very nice visuals ' very nice colour combination very nice sounding movie @ 7'1 true D'T'S HD master audio '

Attachments

• 20221025_173005.jpg
    20221025_173005.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 57
Can't believe, I have missed this for so long. Just finished this 4k version...absolutely fell in love.

View attachment 72856
Need to catch this soon!
I always stayed away from Shawshank thanks to its popularity, but eventually when I watched it, I realised it was pure art.
And this one always seemed like that.
This and Eternal Sunshine.
Will watch soon.

Vendhu thanindhathu kaadu, Gautham Vasudev Menon 2022. A 1995 film Coldblooded had a similar plot however it looks very refined for a Tamil film. Especially for a Silambarasan film. The scene where he comes and asks his girlfriend's hand is trademark Gautham Menon style. But somehow there is some continuity issues and character development lag. 7/10
Wow!
Am gonna look it up.
BTW, I really wish someone bought rights and remade Man From Nowhere with either Nayanthara or Vijay-na.
What a Korean-Tamil crossover that would be!

The NorthMan - (Prime) - 7/10

A violent, gory, tragedy. Viking violence on full frontal display. Slow at a times and maybe overload of VooDoo and barking/howling for some.

But the CineScape is pretty good. The lands of the North are vivid and delightfully bleak.

All these topped with a brilliant cast!

1986 year movie ' original bluray disc ' Dolby true HD & DTS DTS HD master audio ' superb background music ' # superb sounding mov

Attachments

• 20221109_120356.jpg
    20221109_120356.jpg
    656.7 KB · Views: 24
watched in bits and pieces "Shape of water" on cable TV. I am not intelligent enough to understand this award winning movie. Or I just like ordinary movies :p. Nothing new to be seen. Lead actor was good. Recommended only if someone pays you to watch it. That too good chunk of 2k notes and you have nothing else to do.
regards

Argentina -1985
A public prosecutor and his team of young and idealistic lawyers build up a case against the members of the military junta in this gripping Argentinian film based on real life events that follow the aftermath of dictatorship in that country.
Ricardo Darin as the public prosecutor simple excels in his role as the self effacing , chain smoking— every one smokes, everywhere in this movie—nattily dressed, classical music loving family man , caught in the cusp of what is an epoch building trial in his country’s history.

Do you own a business or are you into service?

Could not help asking since I often wonder where do you get so much of time to watch so many movies and serieses? Hope you won't mind - asking out of jealousy!😜

P.S. - Some of your suggestions are really good!
If you avoid social media and scratching mobile...You have a lot of time.

Most of the movies 90mins to 120 mins only...You may watch daily one movie.,

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back