The Movies I Liked

Watched an amateur film "katteri". I wonder why people make horrible hopeless films with no idea whatsoever And why is Netflix adding such flicks to its library. Minus 200 upon 10.

Watched an amateur film "katteri". I wonder why people make horrible hopeless films with no idea whatsoever And why is Netflix adding such flicks to its library. Minus 200 upon 10.
How were you even able to watch that movie fully? 20 minutes into it and I just switched to another movie and yes netflix should check the content if their paying customer will watch these kind of movies. They must have bought the movie for peanuts.

I am going to break tradition here. Here is a movie made in 1978, normal two track recording. None of 5.1, 7.1,7.2 razzmatazz.

Its the story that keeps you gripped and you forget the avr specs its played on.

Its called “The great train robbery”. Sean Connery is one of the actors.

The meticulous planning that goes into robbing a train full of Moolah is gripping to say the least.

There are great movies one enjoys even on a humble stereo setup.
I remember watching it in school with a reel projector :)

A few films I watched last week....

1) Forensic (*ing Tovino Thomas) - looks a bit conceited in the end but believe me the twist towards the end was not needed at all. But good watch for 3/4th of the film.
2) No Limit - one of the best films ever in this watersports genre. I wish Indian films learn under-water photography like the European film makers do.
3) Cook Up a Storm - you gotta watch this film if you like culinary based films. Real feel-good experience. If you haven't already, you'd thank me for recommending this film.

Was watching "FALL" 2022 movie yesterday. Surprised to see the movie is too good & worth watching for it's thrilling & great sound experience.
+ Movie is too good to watch with projector in big screen ,Snice movie is shooed mostly on sky level.
thefall.png

The plot reminds me of Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro!
Blow-Up, is from the 60s. Michaelangelo Antonioni is in the Kubrick league. Hypermodernism in film making. That Travolta starring flick itself preceeds the Naseerudin Shah flick you mentioned which i remember is a great film too. Hum honge kamyaab ek din song right?

Blow-Up, is from the 60s. Michaelangelo Antonioni is in the Kubrick league. Hypermodernism in film making. That Travolta starring flick itself preceeds the Naseerudin Shah flick you mentioned which i remember is a great film too. Hum honge kamyaab ek din song right?
I know Blow Up -> Blow Out -> JBDY chronology. My inference was just that JBDY has it's roots in Blow Up.

I believed "Ek Ruka Hua Fainsla" was masterpiece till I saw the Original. Our version is exact copy. JBDY although inspired, is developed to a very good and independent version. The genre it's converted to is also totally different. Root of an intense movie adapted to a dark farce.

I know Blow Up -> Blow Out -> JBDY chronology. My inference was just that JBDY has it's roots in Blow Up.

I believed "Ek Ruka Hua Fainsla" was masterpiece till I saw the Original. Our version is exact copy. JBDY although inspired, is developed to a very good and independent version. The genre it's converted to is also totally different. Root of an intense movie adapted to a dark farce.
12 angry men. Another classic. In the Henry Fonda version. Jack Lemmon version is much much later than the hindi adaptation.

Ardh, Zee5, very touching film. From time to time we must watch such films where human struggles are polished by hope and dreams of aspiration to shine in life. Hope never dies. 8.5/10.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back