The Movies I Liked

Better Call Saul comes to a close today after 6 years.
It’s sacrilege to bracket it as a tv series as it has more in common with classic films of Europe from the likes of Kieslowski or Bergman or Ceylan (who put character psychology at the forefront of their works ).
Needless to say , as a series it is right up there with the very best ever made for TV.

It’s sacrilege to bracket it as a tv series as it has more in common with classic films of Europe from the likes of Kieslowski or Bergman or Ceylan (who put character psychology at the forefront of their works ).
Needless to say , as a series it is right up there with the very best ever made for TV.
Good...Already on my watchlist...
Have you watched all seasons?

As of now, I am watching Ozark

Plus the talkative funny protagonist draws viewers with his meddles and restlessness (and sometimes recklessness to rhyme.)

Ozark is another level! Rare occasion where I was in constant state of fear on behalf of characters!
Finally done...Awesome
Going to Start...BCS

still, pending breaking bad... are both relevant?
Saul ( of better call saul) is a character in breaking bad and once breaking bad was successfull this character got it's own series

you can watch both independently but your understanding will be way better if you watch breaking bad first and then Better call Saul

Saul ( of better call saul) is a character in breaking bad and once breaking bad was successfull this character got it's own series

you can watch both independently but your understanding will be way better if you watch breaking bad first and then Better call Saul
Ok...thanks for the input...will start later...in between any good mini-series?

Any good movie in Amazon Prime? Looking for a slot in Netflix. Thanks in advance.
Watched A Separation. I am a huge fan of Iranian movies and this one too doesn’t disappoint. A family is at breaking point because the man wants to stick around in Iran looking after his sick father , the wife wants to emigrate and then there is the daughter. After the wife leaves home , a caretaker is hired by the man to look after the sick old man. Things happen and then matters escalate to a point where class differences , weightier matters of Islamic jurisprudence, filial piety, family dynamics and everything else mixes in the pot to give as compelling a cinema that there can be out there.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back