The Movies I Liked

Prey - 2022
1h 39m

My Rating:- 8/10

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ7LytagKlc&ab

Awesome...

It's a Prequel to Predator's origin story of the first Predator alien to appear on Earth.
I watched it today. It was really good! Such a refreshing change from the dime-a-dozen and indistinguishable-from-each-other superhero "action" movies these days. There was an actual plot, a human hero(ine) faced with huge odds and a sense of purpose, real character development all around, a real Hero's journey and transformative arc, very little CGI (other that what was needed for the Predator), and no wise-ass dialogues.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it". When I heard it said (without making a big deal out of it), I got goosebumps!

I watched it today. It was really good! Such a refreshing change from the dime-a-dozen and indistinguishable-from-each-other superhero "action" movies these days. There was an actual plot, a human hero(ine) faced with huge odds and a sense of purpose, real character development all around, a real Hero's journey and transformative arc, very little CGI (other that what was needed for the Predator), and no wise-ass dialogues.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it". When I heard it said (without making a big deal out of it), I got goosebumps!
Awaiting Prey 2...Still not decided...Good Reception...Will Come

Where were you guys able to watch Prey?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back