The Movies I Liked

Watched "Hustle" on Netflix. It's all about basketball. Another great choice from Adam Sandler after "Uncut Gems".

What an "American" movie. Loved it.

Watched Vikram after reading what a commercial success it is and some rave reviews. I generally like action films but, Vijay Sethupathy shouting at the top of the voice, kamal shooting left and right (pun intended - two guns!) left me yawning and wondering what the hype was all about.
Yes i also felt the same. Vijay sethupathy's role was exactly duplicated from master movie , and few more flaws and too much violence + unnecessary action flicks. Though for me at least movie was not boring .. Aniruth's BG score make alive the entire movie. vijay sethupathy's role in "mamanithan" is better than vikram.

"The Writer" - i liked this movie , though this movie inspired from "Visaranai".
"O2" - movie also was interesting to watch.

Few more hollywood movies i liked,
"Shadow in the cloud" - Simple story , but scores for BG music,action ,screen play.
"Escape room Tournament of champions"
"OKJA" -netflix movie

Eastern Promises (2007)

Eastern Promises (2007)
Already Watched...Good one

I watched Rio (bluray 3d) on my 3D TV played by the ps4 from the four bluray disc pack which also has Gulliver's travel, Ice age Dawn of the dinosaurs and Narnia Voyage of the dawn treader.

Infact I have watched the 2d version of it, a standalone bluray disc in my lg cx passing through sound to Denon 2700 which itself was a good experience but this was so immersive. The pioneer vintage AVR outperformed the Denon 2700 plus the 9300D 3D Sony an edge array local dimming itself outdid the 2d OLED panel. It was sheer brilliance and no experience is as good as 3d i must say. Only problem was towards the end 25 minutes to the end, there was a power cut. We did not get to finish it as we have watched it before and we called it quits.
In 3D this animated movie is 9/10, not even one single instance of bad animation. The Rio statue and some flying scenes of the Macau comes at a sniffing distance to the eye. Woah! Masterpiece.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back