The Movies I Liked

I was wondering the same.

How on earth is he getting all this time to watch movies. College days? Lucky chap.

I used to watch 3-4 movies a day while I was in college. Now it has come down to one movie in two days ( if I could find time ).

Enjoy the movies while you can buddy. Nothing beats the sheer pleasure of big screen for me. It's my drug.

How on earth is he getting all this time to watch movies. College days? Lucky chap.

I used to watch 3-4 movies a day while I was in college. Now it has come down to one movie in two days ( if I could find time ).

Enjoy the movies while you can buddy. Nothing beats the sheer pleasure of big screen for me. It's my drug.
Nothing Wonder...Avoid Mobile or Social Media:)

crying here in 1 movie in 10 days and even that's difficult sometimes

Watched Vikram after reading what a commercial success it is and some rave reviews. I generally like action films but, Vijay Sethupathy shouting at the top of the voice, kamal shooting left and right (pun intended - two guns!) left me yawning and wondering what the hype was all about.

Watched Night drive (Malayalam) - fast paced thriller - enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back