The Movies I Liked

Personally For me the best work of Anurag Kashyap is the underrated gem which didnt work commercially at all - Raman Raghav 2.0. I was more impressed by this intensely off dark tale than any other of his works

Watched 'Nil Battey Sannata' yesterday. Exceptional performances by all actors.
Mother-Daughter relationship handled meticulously.
Released in 2015, possibly many have already watched, if not, truly worth 90 minutes of your time.

Gangs of Wasseypur 1 & 2 is in a different league altogether, number of characters and how the develop over time, the way the story moves in layers no where losing the track, it's simply too good

with the movies and your opinion you can also post on what platform the movie was ( will help others to watch if they like the review) ( that part can be left blank if the movie was downloaded)

Vikram - whoa!! Kamal Haasan does not hog the screen and yet the movie is a gripping racy action flick very similar in style to breaking back and Better call Saul with the film Kaidi orbiting in this universe too. I would give it imdb top 250 level quality but for a needless "master(Vijay)" mimicking redundant climax fight scene. Sheer pace in screenplay sets it apart. 7.9/10. Best movie of 2022 so far.

Also last movie from Bruce Willis. He has quit movies since he was diagnosed with Aphasia - a disability which affects the ability to communicate. (google for more details). Will surely miss the iconic Die Hard John McClane in the screens.
Yes...Truly😢

Malaal, a few minutes into it, it has the feel or universe of 7g Rainbow colony. Yet to finish watching the movie though.

Azor - A Swiss banker travels to Argentina in the seventies when the country is going through a military takeover. His mission is to meet old and prospective clients from the elite of the Argentinian society and to enquire about the whereabouts of Keys his mysterious predecessor. The movie advances through chapters that open like matryoshka dolls and lead on to a kind of an anti-climax. In that sense , this movie reminded me of The Big Sleep. Watch it for an insight into the refined but ultimately banal lives of the top class, the predilection of capitalism to find its profit in anything from religion to revolution . It’s a modern allegory told in a manner that seems to imply that style is the substance.
Caught this tonight. Don't remember the last time I saw something so languidly paced, yet thoroughly engrossing and tense from the get go.

Added bonus were the superb score and the way it's been shot so beautifully in that rare 5:3 aspect ratio, which makes the close ups stark and the long shots so sweeping.

Very enjoyable indeed.
Thank you for dropping it here.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back