The Movies I Liked

Lilian 2019 - very similar to "into the wild" , cross country hiking genre. Available in Amazon Prime. 6.5/10. 8/10 and above according to me is imdb 250 material and my grading reference scale. Some amateur style editing and lack of continuity spoils the film. Otherwise one hell of a time pass.

My kids made me watch back to back "cloudy with chances of meatballs 1 & 2" in 3D. I must say they are underrated masterpieces of animation cartoon work, a universe that is mouth watering to process the various characters(so to say fittingly). My Sony 9300D 65" 3D TV was full of brilliant colours and immersive content that it was like a magic ride into alice in wonderland. The old man Pioneer 817 AV amp with Micca 0o0 speakers and dual Taga sub woofers did not disappoint me one bit. Atmos receiver is not needed to enjoy these kind of cartoon movies.

Ok got it. I thought it was in netflix as i stopped subscribing to it for a month now.

Today we watched Madagaskar 3. Brilliant 3D cartoon animations. 8/10.

Try Gangs of Wasseypur & Ugly...If not
Gangs of wasseypur i watched like many many many years ago when it was trending. Ugly - in zee cinema i started watching it but somehow didnt like its universe. Will attempt once again. Thanks. Anurag Kashyap was the rage a dozen years ago. Was an auteur grade film maker.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back