The Movies I Liked

Inside Llewyn Davis (2013).

Have been holding out on this one coz the title didnt appear too pleasing. Finally watched it on my tablet with my Chi-fi headphones on. The folksy tunes in the movie is pure bliss and since I am fan of sync sound - checked on the net and found out that the songs were recorded live on the set!!!

Waiting for the day when Indian movies too reach this standard. Technically brilliant and story is typical Coen Brothers. Guess this is one of those movies that is better enjoyed on a good headphone than a home theater

Superb mindblowing movie ' # yesterday watch 4th time 8/10 very nice colour combination '

Attachments

• 20221116_185337.jpg
    20221116_185337.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 23
At this same now, I am participating in a family viewing of the Astroworld cap event. When I have some spare time, I like to spend it watching a variety of events with my lovely family.

The Bullet Train (2022) - Netflix - Full On Popcorn Flick! Juat what I expected going in. Chaotically entertaining! The dialogue banter was funny and quirky.

The best part is it'a a film that doesn't take itself too seriously. It's a blast of fun which I would've watched only for ever endearing Brad Pitt anyways.

Tangerine and Oranges! :p

1968 evergreen classic watching yesterday night
That brings back memories. My dad (and along with him, me) used to watch War and Spaghetti western movies. If you like war movies (Probably you already know about it) I liked Wild Geese, Dogs of War. Another Movies I remember (non war) Day of the Jackal, The Bourne identity. (Comedy movies) I wanna hold your hand, quick change, Inner Space, Tough Guys...

Regards

Kantara is now out on Prime!

It seems they had to chnage climax or background score for it! 🤔

People seem to be unhappy and some even say soul has gone from climax! :wondering:
didn't go through the whole movie on prime, not sure what they've changed in the end, but the new version of the song is a turn off

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back