Tidal on Jio Fiber not working

Vivek Batra

Hi FMs

A couple of hours ago I noticed that on Jio Fiber connection the Tidal Windows app as well as web site is not working. I could login to Tidal web site via VPN but the app just refuses to sign in. The same problem is with Android App. I couldn't login to Tidal while connected to Jio Fiber wifi but could login via Mobile Data (Airtel).

Either Tidal has banned jio IP address or Jio has some issues. I have faced issues with Jio to connect to my office VPN.

Is anyone facing this issue?
I get this error when I try to Log In from the Windows App.
1600677278507.png

Thanks
Vivek

I did something else.Fired up VPN, chose India as country, it works in the browser but not the app.

My official VPN didn't help in case of app. Will try another desktop VPN to see if that works. But this is not a long term solution. I cannot think of any sane reason to block this website and app

its working here with my local isp without anu hassle. i think jio has blocked it due to usage of data continuously.contact jio for detailed info. i think govt has not banned tidal

its working here with my local isp without anu hassle. i think jio has blocked it due to usage of data continuously.contact jio for detailed info. i think govt has not banned tidal
True, there is no reason govt would ban it. Let's see Jio fixes this or loses customers.

i am having jio and act. act is working fine and jio same problem. contacted support guys same reply from them .looks weird

It's back online now just verified.

I guess that weird response is the convenient and uninformed reply from the customer support. Without even any info what Tidal is all about.

It's back online now just verified.

I guess that weird response is the convenient and uninformed reply from the customer support. Without even any info what Tidal is all about.

The love word in your screenshot confused them

It's back online now without any change from my end. This is wierd. I believe someone at Jio was over zealous or got something wrong and it was quickly rectified.

Back