To all Sony TV owners

Does the tv show the 4 dots android logo and just post that restarts again and again or it it not booting at all?
The first problem just needs a hard reset.. I have done it in the past and it would work post that..
There are no rings and secondly the service engineers have tried every
thing and they say it is a panel fault.

The guy responsible at the authorised service center today said ETA is 7 days but it could get sooner than that too. I could get lucky if it is serviced before the boxing day test match as my father loves watching test matches every day for five days and it would be quite a sight seeing him enjoy those green blades of grass in HD. He has had a hard working life and he deserves the TV to be repaired soon and be entertained. Gosh! electronics :(

Same reply! Awaiting part - display panel. We are a port city and if it has to come by ship, still it should have reached by now. They had ordered it first on 18th December according to an email from Sony dated 21st December. My truce with them shall end on Wednesday and if there is still a stagnancy wrt the complaint/ticket, I will have to figure out further agressive actions on them. What a Nightmare.

I own a 55 inch x90h. I have a lg soundbar connected via arc port.
I am facing one issue after tv has been updated to latest update. Whenever i switch on the tv, audio keeps in switching between tv speakers and audio system.
I have to use soundbar remote to switch off and switch on soundbar one time to fix this.

I tried power reset of TV, soundbar, reset of TV, reset bravia sync services but one fixed the issue.

Sony engineer said it may be a s/w glitch.

Are any of you facing this?
How do I fix it?

"I tried power reset of TV, soundbar, reset of TV, reset bravia sync services but one fixed the issue."
If you hold the remote's switch on button for a few seconds it will reset which is a soft reset. It sometimes works. Power reset is to switch off the TV without switching off through remote and switching the TV on right? Try this if you haven't already.

And ofcourse the other option is to remove the hdmi cable and just reconnect it tightly. The reset to factory settings is one more option. The problem sometimes with a Sony TV is most of the software updates results in an initial tentativeness post updates and automatically it gets resolved by trial and errors.

"I tried power reset of TV, soundbar, reset of TV, reset bravia sync services but one fixed the issue."
If you hold the remote's switch on button for a few seconds it will reset which is a soft reset. It sometimes works. Power reset is to switch off the TV without switching off through remote and switching the TV on right? Try this if you haven't already.

And ofcourse the other option is to remove the hdmi cable and just reconnect it tightly. The reset to factory settings is one more option. The problem sometimes with a Sony TV is most of the software updates results in an initial tentativeness post updates and automatically it gets resolved by trial and errors.
I tried all this and it resolves the issue temporarily. After few hours issue is back

I heard the news recently that the sony x900h or x9000h wont be getting vrr or 2.1 support as sony had initially promised.

Can anyone confirm?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back