Tonewinner AT 300: 7.3.6 AV processor

Thanks @amrutmhatre90 for getting inputs regd mrp and discounts.
Presently AT-300 model can be had at 1.12k in bulk purchase of 10. We may need to further discuss with vendor for discounts to the tune of 30% or net price 1lk as most of us think should be a good price.
We need someone from Mumbai who could take matter further or we may need to discuss remotely. That should not be an issue these days except for taking auditions/review, if needed.

From the posts in this thread, following FMs appear to have shown interest.
1. @mail2sumanth AT-300
2. @RaahulT AT-300
3. @ankitbhargava AT-300
4. @RaaR AT-300
5. @k-pad AT-300
6. @vizeta AT-300
7. @Vjo AT-300
8. @cmsajith AT-300
9. @Enkay78 AT-300
10. @Abhishek_ AT-300
11. @Jeanpher 7300
12. @Alfahath 7300

Consent is required before starting a formal group for group-buy.
I am IN

Any idea on 7300 pricing?
Hello All,

I am a bit confused

I am planning to upgrade my receiver from Denon X2000 below are the options

1. Denon X3700H + Emotiva XPA3 Gen 3 for the LCR
2. Denon X3700H + Outlaw 2220 X 3 monoblocks for LCR
3. AT300 + Emotiva XPA11 GEN 3

My L/R are Paradigm Monitor 11 V7 and center SVS ultra center, Current plan is for 7.2.4 so my question is extra channels in AT300 will be future proof for another 10+ years if I plan to upgrade my setup.

Please suggest a good option.

Regards
Jean

<snip>
1. Denon X3700H + Emotiva XPA3 Gen 3 for the LCR
2. Denon X3700H + Outlaw 2220 X 3 monoblocks for LCR
3. AT300 + Emotiva XPA11 GEN 3
<snip>
If considering Outlaw Audio, write to them and check if they have 230V support.
From their webpage pics, this switch seems to have deprecated.
Also, I don't think they ship to India. You may have to use a freight forwarding service

Cheers,
Raghu

If considering Outlaw Audio, write to them and check if they have 230V support.
From their webpage pics, this switch seems to have deprecated.
Also, I don't think they ship to India. You may have to use a freight forwarding service

Cheers,
Raghu
If there is no Indian dealer then no go.

The power amps options are now open wide.

Personally I would say go for the newer class D offerings.

Just check
Aiyima 04, 07
Sabaj a20a, a10a
Topping PA5, pa3s
Smsl, lokjie etc
(ie if you have no aversion to Chinese products)
These won't burn your pockets much...without comprising performance.
PA like crowns are also good options.

In the past I was also hunting for Class AB mononlocks/poweramps....but now I look at them as archaic :D

The new modern Class D amps are for me - green and efficient, cost less, measures well meaning transparent......and yes occupy less space with lighter weight

Presently AT-300 model can be had at 1.12k in bulk purchase of 10. We may need to further discuss with vendor for discounts to the tune of 30% or net price 1lk as most of us think should be a good price.
We need someone from Mumbai who could take matter further or we may need to discuss remotely. That should not be an issue these days except for taking auditions/review, if needed.

1. @mail2sumanth AT-300
2. @RaahulT AT-300
3. @ankitbhargava AT-300
4. @RaaR AT-300
5. @k-pad AT-300
6. @vizeta AT-300
7. @Vjo AT-300
8. @cmsajith AT-300
9. @Enkay78 AT-300
10. @Abhishek_ AT-300
11. @Jeanpher 7300
12. @Alfahath 7300

Whats the update on this list?

1. @mail2sumanth AT-300
2. @RaahulT AT-300
3. @ankitbhargava AT-300
4. @RaaR AT-300
5. @k-pad AT-300
6. @vizeta AT-300
7. @Vjo AT-300
8. @cmsajith AT-300
9. @Enkay78 AT-300
10. @Abhishek_ AT-300
11. @Jeanpher 7300
12. @Alfahath 7300

Hardly 3-4 confirmations. Others still on the fences.
Still, I believe AT-300 can be had from KEI at discounted prices even for <10 nos. Also one of the FM mentioned his dealer friend can offer at 1lk round. Lets see.

Just FYI:
Emotiva has come up with a new processor: BasX MC1 13.2 ch

This doesn't have balanced outs though, which mostly isn't required if your power amps are kept close by.
The point is, Tonewinner might have this processor too in their stable, and might end up cheaper than the AT300 for folks interested.

I don't think they will be selling it for mrp. Even with mrp I don't see any other option than this in this price range. I have almost finalised this even its not a group buy, thought of availing some discounts if there are a few more, An avr like denon 4700 in this price range is noway close to the sound of a pre pro.

Last edited:
I just wish that an Indian Dealer/vendor could supply such devices at a price commensurate with our Indian market.

Just imagine base price of Rs 53k for 50 pieces......which can be sold at 70-80k.

And the specs:

ToneWinner dolby atmos decoder 9.3.4 av power echo stereo processor HDMI bluetooth KTV function pre amplifier
Introduction
AT-300 is a professional 16 channels home theater AV processor that supports the latest immersive audio formats, including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and smart phone apps control. It is with an abundant of input & output ports.
Main Feature
1. Support Dolby Atmos DolbyTrue HD & all the downward Dolby audio formats.
2. Support DTS:X, DTS-Master & all the downward HD audio formats.
3. Support HDMI2.0 & HDCP2.2.
4. Support 4K/60Hz,RGB 4:4:4, 18GHz full bandwidth video signal, support Dolby Vision and HDR 10+ video signal.
5. Support stacked OSD menu operation display.
6. Support 9.3.4 or 7.3.6 in total 16 channels Dolby Atmos decoding lineout output.
7. Built-in auto smart room acoustic testing & compensation for spectral characteristic, loudness of each channel & distances between each channel.
8. Built-in Bluetooth audio receiver function.
9. Built-in audio player function, support files playing from TF card & USB disk, support several lossless & compressed audio format files playing, such as FLAC, APE, WAV, MP3 & etc; support multi-layer folder management.
10. Support smart phone App control.
11. Support over 12 kinds of drivers configuration from 2.0 channel to 7.3.6.
12. Support HDMI 6 in 2 out, 2 ways coaxial 2 ways optical audio output, 3 ways of analogue audio input.
13. Support 5.1 channel external mixing input & can add external mixer.
14. Support RS232 integrated controller, IR inputs, and Trigger outputs.
15. Support HDMI ARC, eARC, and CEC.
16. Support as high as 1 second lip sync adjustment.
17. Each channel has as many as 7 to 11 band parameters EQ.
18. Support audio video signal combine group.
19. Use the latest ADI new due core DSP.
20. Support input source independent setting & parameters storing function.
21. Support random combination of video and audio signals from different input sources.
22. Support user-defined rename for the input source name

Now combine thess with Class D amps of Sabaj a20a (3 for LCR) and Sabaj a10a (5 for surrounds and Atmos).....and compare the COST OF A MARANTZ/DENON

I just hope Indian vendors wakes hot to thee. In USA, a vendor is selling these as hotcakes.
I had hope for some good combo of this pre-pro with power amps.
And Sabaj has up the game now

97FCF11E-9F7A-4EBD-905D-53C1B3EC48B4.jpeg

0863AA04-D9E3-48FF-9F55-7436986B3B30.jpeg
It’s exciting.
The prices are falling for good performing systems.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back