Tonewinner AT 300: 7.3.6 AV processor

I think for power amps its best to buy locally due to the shipping weight. But processor as they are light weight, the shipping cost isnt much. So would work out better for a group buy.

For power amps, the volumetric weight being significant, the 42% will be on top of the landing price. For ex. When I got my Emotiva, the UMC was fairly cheap, while the poweramp became more expensive due to this.
Well ...
For relatively low priced units I'm sure there will be friends and family who can carry stuff back from US.
The Outlaw monos weigh about 8Kg. A family traveling can easily get 2 of these in suitcases. It'll also be under the 50K limit, so no duties.
I got a friend carry a similar 1U unit a couple of years ago, wrapped in jeans.
Explore amongst your friends and family, you never know what may click :p

Cheers
Raghu

+1 already informed him about it.

I did not listen to it with my 2 visits :D
Power amps used 1st time where super expensive ones,
2nd time they were yet to calibrate, had told them to add Tonewinner PAs.
A good processor can be a serious game changer. There is a lot of choice in power amps starting with Crown. It will be great if they revert to you.

I think for power amps its best to buy locally due to the shipping weight. But processor as they are light weight, the shipping cost isnt much. So would work out better for a group buy.

For power amps, the volumetric weight being significant, the 42% will be on top of the landing price. For ex. When I got my Emotiva, the UMC was fairly cheap, while the poweramp became more expensive due to this.
Yes, you are very much right.

Do that have any plan to include auro 3d up mixing in this pre pro? Just a wild comparison with marantz prepro or denon4700 in preamp mode.

Well ...
For relatively low priced units I'm sure there will be friends and family who can carry stuff back from US.
The Outlaw monos weigh about 8Kg. A family traveling can easily get 2 of these in suitcases. It'll also be under the 50K limit, so no duties.
I got a friend carry a similar 1U unit a couple of years ago, wrapped in jeans.
Explore amongst your friends and family, you never know what may click :p

Cheers
Raghu
I have a short trip planned. You are giving me ideas ;)

Got few details on AT-300
25% discount for 10 pieces. MRP is 1.50
Let me know if anyone is really interested, make a group or so.
That makes it about 112500. Would it be with GST Invoice?

Lets push a bit more (if possible) and a demo personally by at least two FMs would be a great.
I am interested.

I still say make it a deal price of 1 LAKH.

It will be so enticing ……..I mean THAT price point will be a no brainier for me.

Thing is I am not buying it, and I am still pushing him. They don't sell actually being distributors and not dealers. He had to speak with his boss.

If anyone from Mumbai is keen on this, he can take the conversation ahead from here and even get in touch for a demo. I can share the number of POC.

All bills and warranties should be included with the discount.

Thing is I am not buying it, and I am still pushing him. They don't sell actually being distributors and not dealers. He had to speak with his boss.

If anyone from Mumbai is keen on this, he can take the conversation ahead from here and even get in touch for a demo. I can share the number of POC.

All bills and warranties should be included with the discount.
You have already taken a great initiative :)

Lets see if any FM from Mumbai can takeover.

Can we start making a list of interested members?

I will put my name here along with other members:

1. mail2sumanth
2. RaahulT
3. ankitbhargava
4. RaaR
5. k-pad
6. vizeta
Thanks @amrutmhatre90 for getting inputs regd mrp and discounts.
Presently AT-300 model can be had at 1.12k in bulk purchase of 10. We may need to further discuss with vendor for discounts to the tune of 30% or net price 1lk as most of us think should be a good price.
We need someone from Mumbai who could take matter further or we may need to discuss remotely. That should not be an issue these days except for taking auditions/review, if needed.

From the posts in this thread, following FMs appear to have shown interest.
1. @mail2sumanth AT-300
2. @RaahulT AT-300
3. @ankitbhargava AT-300
4. @RaaR AT-300
5. @k-pad AT-300
6. @vizeta AT-300
7. @Vjo AT-300
8. @cmsajith AT-300
9. @Enkay78 AT-300
10. @Abhishek_ AT-300
11. @Jeanpher 7300
12. @Alfahath 7300

Consent is required before starting a formal group for group-buy.

Presently AT-300 model can be had at 1.12k in bulk purchase of 10. We may need to further discuss with vendor for discounts to the tune of 30% or net price 1lk as most of us think should be a good price.
We need someone from Mumbai who could take matter further or we may need to discuss remotely. That should not be an issue these days except for taking auditions/review, if needed.

1. @mail2sumanth AT-300
2. @RaahulT AT-300
3. @ankitbhargava AT-300
4. @RaaR AT-300
5. @k-pad AT-300
6. @vizeta AT-300
7. @Vjo AT-300
8. @cmsajith AT-300
9. @Enkay78 AT-300
10. @Abhishek_ AT-300
11. @Jeanpher 7300
12. @Alfahath 7300

Yes if it comes to 1lakh for AT300

Product built on ToneWinner

1. @mail2sumanth AT-300
2. @RaahulT AT-300
3. @ankitbhargava AT-300
4. @RaaR AT-300
5. @k-pad AT-300
6. @vizeta AT-300
7. @Vjo AT-300
8. @cmsajith AT-300
9. @Enkay78 AT-300
10. @Abhishek_ AT-300
11. @Jeanpher 7300
12. @Alfahath 7300

You have my consent

Product built on ToneWinner

You have my consent
This is the same broduct with different branding. Internals are same.

Basically Tonewinner themselves are venturing into HT market to built up their own product profile…while being OEM/ODM.

The Chinese domestic markets are rearing up into this sector. (It interesting to note the dirt cheap AV 5.1 Dolby decoders/processors being offered now. Even some AVR 5.1 are being offered at such unbelievable prices. It won’t be long when we see products for 7.1 at such prices. There are basic no fancy 7.1 decoders already available ~2-3k; only with suspect QC)

Back