Tube Amplifiers Bangalore

Sharad:

Another manufacturer to consider is Audire from Coimbatore. They have some superb amplifier / speaker combinations.

They have a large number of pre/amp and integrated amplifier combination. They make both valve and solid state units, as well as huge mono blocks.

Their single driver loudspeakers have drivers from Fostex. They also add a Super Tweeter when needed to handle specific kinds of music. They are being helped in their loudspeaker design by Japanese designers from Feastrex for a new range of speakers.

I have had the opportunity to listen to their system over two days in Chennai, and was quite impressed with the sound. It was able to handle Indian music very well as well as Western Classical in which I find most systems failing. The first day I heard their Integrated Amps (Titan and Solaris), and the next day I heard two tiny monoblocks they had just introduced powered by a Parasound preamp. In spite of a noisy environment, the clarity was very very good.

I plan to spend a full day in September listening to all their systems.

In the meantime look up www.audire.in for more details. Their website does not give a good picture of their equipment or even the range of products they have.

Cheers

Venkat, I believe Audire products are pretty expensive. Their recently intoduced bookshelf singel driver speaker pair (w/ stands) costs Rs 350`400K!

Do you have any idea about their pricing in general , some ball park figures? I tried contatcing them but there is no reply from them.

SuhasG;

Audire has speakers and electronics from 50,000 onwards to 5 lakhs and above. Their website does not present their products well. When I heard their products, they were demonstrating a preamp, a power amp, and two single driver floors standers all within 1.5L. I have their brochure. I will see I I can scan all pages and send you a copy.

Audire is also a made to order company. You can specify what you want and they will make it for you.

I am also going to spend one full day with Audire in Coimbatore when I shall take detained notes and post them here. I was planning this for October, but If there is interest and pressure from members here, I shall reluctantly try to see if I can pre-pone it.

Cheers

Hai,
I am new to tube amplifiers.Is StarC audio selling tubes? Where can i get NOS tube in India?

Anybody know if there are dealers for Rega research in India...

There was a distri/dealer of Rega in bangalore,
BeeSound Inc.

Headed by a fine gent by the name of Jasdeep.

Unfortunately he has stopped dealing with Rega as of now. Why don't you contact them & find out what they have left in their Rega Stock, who knows you might get lucky. Do check hifimart as well, they might have some rega stuff in stock!

Best Wishes
:)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back