Hi,

I have a 5.1 system consisting of the following :

Left / Right : Sonodyne Sonus 2605
Centre : Sonodyne Sonus C 2401
Surrounds: Sonodyne Sonus 1501
Subwoofer : Roar 2815

Receiver : Denon AVR - 1804

Room Size is 12 x 10 feet

I recently upgraded my receiver to a Denon X2300 and want to setup Atmos speakers. I need suggestions for a pair of good Atmos Speakers which are available in Mumbai and below Rs. 20000 for a pair. I am considering either of the following :

Sonodyne Sonus 3540
Paradigm H55R
Polk OWM5

Can someone please tell me which of the above speakers I should buy and if there is anything else better available.

Thanks

Hi,

I have a 5.1 system consisting of the following :

Left / Right : Sonodyne Sonus 2605
Centre : Sonodyne Sonus C 2401
Surrounds: Sonodyne Sonus 1501
Subwoofer : Roar 2815

Receiver : Denon AVR - 1804

Room Size is 12 x 10 feet

I recently upgraded my receiver to a Denon X2300 and want to setup Atmos speakers. I need suggestions for a pair of good Atmos Speakers which are available in Mumbai and below Rs. 20000 for a pair. I am considering either of the following :

Sonodyne Sonus 3540
Paradigm H55R
Polk OWM5

Can someone please tell me which of the above speakers I should buy and if there is anything else better available.

Thanks

If you are looking for ceiling mount then Paradigm...If you have a concrete ceiling, you will need enclosure for it to mount it..

If ceiling speaker is not feasible, then you can use front heights location.. Since you already have Sonodyne speakers, it would be better to pick Sonodyne sonus 3540..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back