Videocon VKC50FH - 5 year warranty from today.

macho3215

Dear Friends,

I was considering Videocon VKC50FH as 5 year warranty is being offered as of now. I was quoted a price of 48000 for this. Request you to share your views on the TV, the warranty (from effectiveness perspective) and the price.

Also, It's available online and at almost 7000 cheaper. Does Videocon honor extended warranty for online purchases. Any practical experience with Videocon will be helpful.

Thanks.

hi,

r u sure they are providing 5 years warranty to this model number. i just checked today on TOI newspaper and this model is not included on that warranty list. Not sure where u have seen...?

hi,

i just checked the price of the TV in flipkart and currently it is showing 47K. i spoke to the customer care and she told me that they are providing 5 years warranty for this LED, but if u purchase it from snapdeal then you dont get the 5 yrs warranty.

where did u get the price as 41K.

Biren

hi,

i just checked the price of the TV in flipkart and currently it is showing 47K. i spoke to the customer care and she told me that they are providing 5 years warranty for this LED, but if u purchase it from snapdeal then you dont get the 5 yrs warranty.

where did u get the price as 41K.

Biren
Paytm is selling this at 41K after cashback. I have a mail confirmation from videocon that it will get the benefit of extended warranty. The videocon customer care told me that purchases from every online portal except snapdeal will be eligible for extended warranty.

On a different note I have ordered a Micromax 50B6000FHD from Flipkart. Expected delivery is next week.

for how much 47K through Flipkart....?

let me know the pros and cons once u get one next week.

I have ordered a Micromax 50B6000FHD from Flipkart not a videocon. It has costed me 32K. They also have a 3 years warranty scheme on till mid November.

ok..congrats.

also let me know how it is..

you got a good deal...currently it is selling for 35990 in flipkart

Attachments

• Micromax.jpg
    Micromax.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 128
ok..congrats.

also let me know how it is..

you got a good deal...currently it is selling for 35990 in flipkart

You'll get my price if you order from the app and use a credit card listed for cashback.

I have received the TV but unfortunately the display is damaged.:( Have raised a replacement request but flipkart says they'll have someone visit to verify the damage before replacement.:annoyed::mad:

oh...thats sad...but i dont know why ...i have read a couple of customer review about the product and they also have received the tv's with damage displays.

hope you get a new one....:-0

oh...thats sad...but i dont know why ...i have read a couple of customer review about the product and they also have received the tv's with damage displays.

hope you get a new one....:-0

Well...not sure of how many such cases are there. Maybe we should do a poll. The conspiracy theorist in me would say that the OEM sends damaged product to flipkart and then the customer returns. As it is covered by transit insurance the insurance company pays...:annoyed:

I have received the TV but unfortunately the display is damaged.:(

Did the delivery guy check the damaged TV in front of you or not? I am getting scared now with all these damaged panel comments, as i am also waiting for it to be delivered.

Also you got it pretty fast i think!

Did the delivery guy check the damaged TV in front of you or not? I am getting scared now with all these damaged panel comments, as i am also waiting for it to be delivered.

Also you got it pretty fast i think!
The delivery guy won't check anything. The only option you have is to deny delivery if the packaging is damaged. The delivery guy won't allow you to open and check for damage. In case of any issues you are left to deal with flipkart. Wait for return pickup and then refund/replacement.

I received it in two days. So delivery was quick. But that is where the good ends. Hopefully replacement would be as swift as delivery.

BTW, all the best for your delivery. What tv have you ordered?

BTW out of 3 reviews of this TV on Amazon two had received broken displays. Alarming statistics I must say.

hey I am too in line and waiting for delivery, but shocked to know about your case.
Mine is not even packed though I put my order exactly at 14th midnight.
How did you notice the issue, actually u need to wait for FK to open the pack ...for installation as per instruction..

hey I am too in line and waiting for delivery, but shocked to know about your case.
Mine is not even packed though I put my order exactly at 14th midnight.
How did you notice the issue, actually u need to wait for FK to open the pack ...for installation as per instruction..
There are no such instructions. At least I am not aware. I opened it immediately after delivery and realised that it is broken. Current status is that the return is approved. Not sure by when I'll get a return.

you are right, there is no specific instruction, only they offer free installation.
before return, pl post some screen shots of the shipment condition and panel so that it can help us in rejecting the pack at the time of delivery.

My 50B6000FHD is also not packed yet, only seller has confirmed the item. I think the best bet would be to open the package in front of installation guy then.

Also installation is auto arranged by FK or do we need to call for the same?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back