Vintage Stereo

metalrazz

Hi Folks,
Always been a stereo enthusiast, even from childhood/college/ bachelor days. Couldn't afford it back then.
Came across a silver faced vintage Technics SU7700 M-II intergrated amp.
Fell in love with this beauty, decent amp, clean bass & treble, awesome VU meters .
Vintage stuffs are a class of its own.
Also picked up two more beauties Pioneer SA7800 and Sansui AU717, both from fellow hfv "Krell".
Still hunting...

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 443
  • sansui AU717.jpg
    sansui AU717.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 445
  • pioneer SA7800.jpg
    pioneer SA7800.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 446
  • technics SU7700 M-II.jpg
    technics SU7700 M-II.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 442
  • pioneer cd players.jpg
    pioneer cd players.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
One word "Lovely "- What you need more than one of top 5 of Sansui Amp ,Aluminium brushed up Technics and Pioneer.

So why are you hunting ? or for what you are hunting ?

If you feel the Sansui's are really big for your room,Just inform me.I shall give them shelter :)

BTW you need to work on the speaker placements first

Thx mates, sorry, I am not parting with these beauties, your right regarding the speaker placement, wish I had a bigger place, already cramped up.
I still want to lay my hands on those monster amps, like one of those pioneer SX series or Sansui/vintage amp.
Also hunting for good vintage 3way speakers. very rare in muscat.

Hi metalrazz,

Where you located in muscat, I would love to hear from these beauties.

Thx mates, sorry, I am not parting with these beauties, your right regarding the speaker placement, wish I had a bigger place, already cramped up.
I still want to lay my hands on those monster amps, like one of those pioneer SX series or Sansui/vintage amp.

Cool. My parents live in muscat, Al khuwair. Where do you get old hifi stuff like this in muscat?

Today my Sunsui QR1500 came home :)after small fix from Lizzner Electronics.

They are sounding lovely with Vocal on top notch, Now My Primary Amp Sansui AU719 having some Rest.

The clarity which QA1500 is amazing for its Small size and Age.

Always have love for Sansui Vintage and they are not disappointing.The Tone controls are not working (Who cares though).

Since Noon, they are running without emitting any heat with spreading music blended with sweetness :)

Unable to control my Emotions.. Man the Amp with Yamaha sounds So Lively,I cant stop playing music. Especially Raja Sir's Music is Into next level,What a Detail ,Dynamic,Warm,Soft,Clear, direct and Lively No way.

If I could get some of his Big Brothers,Would be my great (though the current one runs 80 RMS)

Its a Step ahead of my current AU719, Now understood why people say 70's are Golden era for Music\Electronics.
Wondering Why the Sansui shut down their Company, its a big loss for Audiophiles.

Nice collection...

I acquired 2 vintage amps... and buying one more...

Dont know why:rolleyes:

I have a offer for Sonodyne SC1020 amp and Sonodyne Spectrum 5000.

Dont know much about these. Can anybody help

Hi Folks,
Always been a stereo enthusiast, even from childhood/college/ bachelor days. Couldn't afford it back then.
Came across a silver faced vintage Technics SU7700 M-II intergrated amp.
Fell in love with this beauty, decent amp, clean bass & treble, awesome VU meters .
Vintage stuffs are a class of its own.
Also picked up two more beauties Pioneer SA7800 and Sansui AU717, both from fellow hfv "Krell".
Still hunting...
IMG_20231226_165500.jpg

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back