Vinyl buying guide

I am looking for my favourite LPs from Ebay.com. The Japan pressings are in great demand and are high priced. I like to collect 'Famous Blue Raincoat' and come accross different pressings e.g. Greek, Israel, Yugoslavia etc...
Any idea of their sound quality specially Greek pressing. These pressings are comparatively less bidded and available at reasonable price.
Want your opinion.
Regards
Amit

you may also check eil.com for antique records, very good quality. They do international shipping as well.

you may also check eil.com for antique records, very good quality. They do international shipping as well.

Thanks for sharing this link. I just found a Spandau Ballet record which I would really love to have on LP:)

I purchased 2 kenny g records one 1986 edition and another 1990 edition from them and shipped via aramex (did not want to take the risk of international postal shipping when Indian post is involved). The items arrived yesterday and I was amazed to see that those were actually new records (no scars, ultimate quality) even on the cover except a few minor wear and tear sort of marks near the outer sheel edges. I am very satisfied with them. There is another kenny g that I have purchased from them and have opted for normal shipping via post. Lets see how much time that takes to arrive me.

Back