• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Vinyl Cover Scans / Pics Request Thread

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

frend2001

Hi FMs,

This thread is for scans and pics request.

Many of us have vinyls without cover and are scoring the mighty internet for good resolution pics of those LP covers to print and keep.

Please post your requirements here and also oblige by posting the requirements of other FMs.

frend2001

@ Navin Sir

My idea is let us exchange the scans / pics of vinyl covers for each other in digital form.

You may have LPs which have covers missing similarly I may have good quality covers of those titles.

I can help you by taking a good snap of that cover and share here. You can then print it.

In the same manner you may share good quality snaps of covers for me and share here.

No cost / money exchange.

Fantastic

You could get pictures from the Net and take it to a colour Xerox shop and have it printed out the size you want . Does it really have to be high resolution ?
Is the expense worth it ?

vmscbe1974

Hi

Me too was scouting for this .If any possibilities i would like to take part.
Regards
Srinivasan.M

prepress

As you know the EPs jacket/covers get damaged because of thin paper.
I have around 50 EPs which require new covers. Finally thought to create covers for them, and I am done with one (Guide). I will print these on 250-300gms paper. Here is original cover with the new designed cover. I am not sure it's worth as it's time consuming. See enlarged images please. :yahoo:

frend2001

Great effort

As you know the EPs jacket/covers get damaged because of thin paper.
I have around 50 EPs which require new covers. Finally thought to create covers for them, and I am done with one (Guide). I will print these on 250-300gms paper. Here is original cover with the new designed cover. I am not sure it's worth as it's time consuming. See enlarged images please. :yahoo:

vaticanscientist

Can someone please post VINYL (LP/EP) Cover (front) of Aaradhanai (tamil film, 1981, Music - Illaiyaraja) ? - I could not find it anywhere on the net

vmscbe1974

Hi I have the Ep cover will get it scanned but you will have to wait for sometime as my Records are all at my native and i visit during holidays . Will get you the scan copies.
Regards
Srinivasan

Can someone please post VINYL (LP/EP) Cover (front) of Aaradhanai (tamil film, 1981, Music - Illaiyaraja) ? - I could not find it anywhere on the net

prepress

Here is another cover (sticker) which I have designed for pasting on ready-made LP covers. I have purchased some plain LP covers and designed the stickers to paste on the Top Front and on the Back. Before/After images for visuals after print.

paras0710

I need Manzil (amitabh ), Rajnigandha, Guddi EP's cover front & back if anybody have clean cover please scan and send me.

i just cleaned Jeevan Mrityu cover taken from net if anybody need it i am sharing it here

Last edited:

paras0710

I think guddi doesnt have any graphic cover so made one myself here it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: