Vinyl Cover Scans / Pics Request Thread

frend2001

Hi FMs,

This thread is for scans and pics request.

Many of us have vinyls without cover and are scoring the mighty internet for good resolution pics of those LP covers to print and keep.

Please post your requirements here and also oblige by posting the requirements of other FMs.

@ Navin Sir

My idea is let us exchange the scans / pics of vinyl covers for each other in digital form.

You may have LPs which have covers missing similarly I may have good quality covers of those titles.

I can help you by taking a good snap of that cover and share here. You can then print it.

In the same manner you may share good quality snaps of covers for me and share here.

No cost / money exchange.

You could get pictures from the Net and take it to a colour Xerox shop and have it printed out the size you want . Does it really have to be high resolution ?
Is the expense worth it ?

As you know the EPs jacket/covers get damaged because of thin paper.
I have around 50 EPs which require new covers. Finally thought to create covers for them, and I am done with one (Guide). I will print these on 250-300gms paper. Here is original cover with the new designed cover. I am not sure it's worth as it's time consuming. See enlarged images please. :yahoo:

kJBr08i.png

o9YgZ2u.jpg

hedrIZj.jpg

nMfow8E.jpg

Great effort

As you know the EPs jacket/covers get damaged because of thin paper.
I have around 50 EPs which require new covers. Finally thought to create covers for them, and I am done with one (Guide). I will print these on 250-300gms paper. Here is original cover with the new designed cover. I am not sure it's worth as it's time consuming. See enlarged images please. :yahoo:

kJBr08i.png

o9YgZ2u.jpg

hedrIZj.jpg

nMfow8E.jpg

Hi I have the Ep cover will get it scanned but you will have to wait for sometime as my Records are all at my native and i visit during holidays . Will get you the scan copies.
Regards
Srinivasan

Can someone please post VINYL (LP/EP) Cover (front) of Aaradhanai (tamil film, 1981, Music - Illaiyaraja) ? - I could not find it anywhere on the net

Here is another cover (sticker) which I have designed for pasting on ready-made LP covers. I have purchased some plain LP covers and designed the stickers to paste on the Top Front and on the Back. Before/After images for visuals after print.

Tmbx1FQ.jpg

j1q0voG.jpg

osjJURe.jpg

oln6y7B.jpg

I need Manzil (amitabh ), Rajnigandha, Guddi EP's cover front & back if anybody have clean cover please scan and send me.

i just cleaned Jeevan Mrityu cover taken from net if anybody need it i am sharing it here
a5973p.jpg

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back