Vinyl I am listening to...

Boney M - Night Flight to Venus
A good Monday morning mood lifter

DSC_0083_zpskdfiyugp.jpg

DSC_0084_zps9aoqibs2.jpg

DSC_0085_zps75i79wso.jpg

This one is a mid 80's european pressing. Single LP but gatefold cover. I also have an A MIL audio tape that has survived many years in a car stereo and still sounds good.

What is the cost of this LP in Amazon?

Sorry. Missed your reply earlier. Amazon has two version - One is normal (Single LP) (1.4K INR) and another 30th anniversary (2 LP) (2.9K). Seems normal one is sold out in Amazon India.

Buy Legend - 30th Anniversary Edition (Vinyl) Online at Low Prices in India | Amazon Music Store - Amazon.in

Amazon UK Link for single LP edition:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Legend-VIN...&qid=1464066942&sr=8-1&keywords=bob+marley+lp

A nice weekend spent with Frank Sinatra

My newly deployed Fostex BLH has allowed a new perspective on the famous Sinatra big band sound. One can only imagine how they would have sounded in those gigantic Altecs / Klipsh / JBLs or the Tannoys of the day.

Sinatra was known to be a perfectionist regarding acoustics. From his Capitol Records years he got big orchestras such as Nelson Riddle and Billy May. He would record in huge sound studios with the best technicians. The resulting sound is big with impeccable separation of instrument, depth and imaging.

Vinyl, valve amps and BIG speakers which are spread out wide in a big, well damped listening room is the only way to enjoy Sinatras stunning Capitol and Reprise label recordings.

DSC_0084_zpsazbb94ht.jpg

DSC_0087_zpskihyctcv.jpg

DSC_0089_zpsggsyjbui.jpg

DSC_0088_zps7xom9rna.jpg

DSC_0090_zpshphhtz8i.jpg

DSC_0091_zpsxyabqi6v.jpg

Just got out some old movie classics, qurbani, mukaddar ka sikandar, shaan, Julie, Bobby..... Wow! Amazing! And yes I'm 37 year's old haha :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back