Vinyl I am listening to...

Its not 45 but regular 33RPM. Its on verve label, pressed in France in 2017, and I find the quality pretty good for a recording more than 60 years old. Its not remastered (why reinvent the wheel).There were no pops or crackles after I cleaned the vinyl. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Verve labels are superior to most brands but expensive

@dazoy- Glad to hear that you like the sound quality of this LP record. I typically buy used LPs when it comes to western albums and clean them before playing them on my turntable. It works out well...I would love to listen to some of the newly released albums available in 45RPM before buying them. Let me know if you have listened to any of them.
Thanks.

I have ordered Eric Clapton - I still do on Double Vinyl 45 RPM. will let you know once its delivered and I get a chance to play it.

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms (Half Speed Mastered Double LP) today...

R-2803237-1301748261.jpeg.jpg

@dazoy- Thanks. I have a couple of Eric Clapton LPs including the album Unplugged which is very well mastered. Although I have the new LP of this album but it still sounds very good. I don't have the Brother In Arms in LP but I have it in various digital formats. The old multi-channel SACD release of this album which I have sounds terrific. Let me know how the bass feels like in the song "The man's too strong". I love this album and look forward to your feedback before buying it...
Do you listen to Queen, Freddie Mercury? I have most of their albums in CDs/SACDs and they are very well recorded. I will buy old/new LP of Queen albums whenever possible. Do let me know if you have a favorite Queen album in LP that sounds great.
There is another LP album from the contemporary music, extremely well mastered, is Random Access Memory. I have it and really love it. The bass is just phenomenal....
Thanks.

@dazoy- Thanks. I have a couple of Eric Clapton LPs including the album Unplugged which is very well mastered. Although I have the new LP of this album but it still sounds very good. I don't have the Brother In Arms in LP but I have it in various digital formats. The old multi-channel SACD release of this album which I have sounds terrific. Let me know how the bass feels like in the song "The man's too strong". I love this album and look forward to your feedback before buying it...
Do you listen to Queen, Freddie Mercury? I have most of their albums in CDs/SACDs and they are very well recorded. I will buy old/new LP of Queen albums whenever possible. Do let me know if you have a favorite Queen album in LP that sounds great.
There is another LP album from the contemporary music, extremely well mastered, is Random Access Memory. I have it and really love it. The bass is just phenomenal....
Thanks.

I would definitely recommend the Vinyl 2 LP Release of Brothers In Arms. All the tracks sound amazingly clear and clean. It might be one of the best records on vinyl as far as clarity, soundstage and dynamics go that I have.
I do listen to Queen. I recently bought the Vinyl Box Set, and have listed to a few albums, and honestly, they all sound great. My favourite are their debut album, A night at the opera and Innuendo. I have also listened to the new remastered releases of their Greatest Hits I and II - they are both 2 LP sets. I think they are really good buy, specially for the prices on amazon. I have been thinking about buying the Random Access Memory vinyl - just haven't been motivated enough so far. :)

Gentlemen, let's keep this thread for sharing records that we're listening to.
Please feel free to start new thread(s) to discuss other matters so as not to take away the focus of this thread. Thanks.

@Indranil Sen : Making this request once more. Let's keep this thread about sharing the records we play.

Please feel free to start a fresh thread for discussing the merits and demerits of various records and pressings. This issue is a valid concern amongst vinylphiles and certainly an interesting one. However, discussion of this topic on this thread will divert and disperse attention from the primary purpose of this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Tomorrow,21st april,2018 is' world record day' will be celebrated at Revolver's Club,Mahim with programs and live bands from 10am to 10 pm. 3000 titles for sale.Meetnthusiasts and other sellers like Abdul Razzak.

Just received this a few days ago - In fond memory of Dolores

The Cranberries - No Need To Argue

Cranberies-No_Need_To_Argue.jpg

It Plays and sounds as good as it looks :)

Khubsoorat LP. Piya Bawri Piya Bawri is a legendary composition, Sun Sun Sun Didi is very popular and Gulzar's lyrics is so funny and apt.
45 rpm LP sounds so good...

Khubsoorat_LP_Front.jpg

Zameen Aasman LP. Released in 1984. Songs are in sync with Sanjay Datt's appearance and gesture. Aisa Sama Na Hota by Lata Mangeshkar is a gem... The prelude always takes me to lush green valley and visualize shepherds blowing on flute..

Zameen Aasmaan LP_Front.jpg

Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um Remastered Limited Edition Pressing (not that it makes a huge difference to this already sublime album)

R-2363430-1336934995-4202.jpeg.jpg

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back