Vinyl I am listening to...

God alone knows when I'll be able to switch on the music system again with this cyclone fast approaching Mumbai. So for the time being some Chic! Stay safe FMs from Mumbai and Maharashtra.

chic real people.jpg

God alone knows when I'll be able to switch on the music system again with this cyclone fast approaching Mumbai. So for the time being some Chic! Stay safe FMs from Mumbai and Maharashtra.

View attachment 46014
Not too many would remember (or even know) Nile Rogers. He was the man behind the creation of many of the 70s, 80s and 90s big hits with the disco bands and big singing stars.

Each one is a gem in here

Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds

R-9093697-1475323197-1327.jpeg.jpg

Not too many would remember (or even know) Nile Rogers. He was the man behind the creation of many of the 70s, 80s and 90s big hits with the disco bands and big singing stars.

Please check out Nile Rodger's work with Daft Punk on their album Random Access Memory (he played guitar on a couple of tracks), and also with Sam Smith on the track Together. His wonderful funk guitar touch is still intact (he's now in his mid 60s). He even has his own signature Fender Stratocaster guitar. His guitaring style is flashy yet subdued. Very classy.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back