Vinyl I am listening to...

Prog rock night starting with a 200gm vinyl pressing of

King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson)

R-14338110-1573322079-7357.jpeg.jpg

Honestly, this is one of the best sounding albums. It has excellent stereo seperation, clarity and bass and its dead quiet. The dynamics are excellent and there is absolutely no noise between tracks and quieter part of the songs. It is probably the best sounding vinyl I have ever listened to.

Prog rock night starting with a 200gm vinyl pressing of

King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson)

R-14338110-1573322079-7357.jpeg.jpg

Honestly, this is one of the best sounding albums. It has excellent stereo seperation, clarity and bass and its dead quiet. The dynamics are excellent and there is absolutely no noise between tracks and quieter part of the songs. It is probably the best sounding vinyl I have ever listened to.
Can you please share the label details for this ?
I have ordered one from Amazon UK. Wish to compare.

Can you please share the label details for this ?
I have ordered one from Amazon UK. Wish to compare.

I ordered from Amazon and the LP was shipped from UK as well. I think you are on the right track. I have the details on the exact pressing I have -

Cheers.

I ordered from Amazon and the LP was shipped from UK as well. I think you are on the right track. I have the details on the exact pressing I have -

Cheers.
Yes I believe I’m getting the same one. 200g DGM\ Panegyric label , 2010 released. And it’s gatefold , right ?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back