Vinyl I am listening to...

One of best OSTs of Indian Film Music= Music by R.D.Burman - A Sunday after noon spin

View attachment 49814

EP

View attachment 49815
Hello
Saurav
The LP is undoubtedly a nice one and I have two pieces of that LP. The pressing is very good and both the LPs sound good in my Audiotechnica and Philips hi q international. But I don't have the EP version so would like to know how it sounds?
Regards

Peter Gabriel - So. My favorite track of the album being Sledgehammer

R-8051511-1454201864-7741.jpeg.jpg

Hello
Saurav
The LP is undoubtedly a nice one and I have two pieces of that LP. The pressing is very good and both the LPs sound good in my Audiotechnica and Philips hi q international. But I don't have the EP version so would like to know how it sounds?
Regards
Hi.. Would you be interested in selling the extra piece of GHAR LP you have? I am interested in it. Also if you have a list of other extra LPs from your collection please do let me know.

Hi.. Would you be interested in selling the extra piece of GHAR LP you have? I am interested in it. Also if you have a list of other extra LPs from your collection please do let me know.
Sorry , I will not sell the extra piece of Ghar LP as I have emotional attachment with all my vinyls, CDs and cassettes.
Regards

Today I logged into the forum after a really long time, My humble music set up had been kind lying abandoned from few years. Finally checked the my turntable and all the connections. Listened to LPs of Bobby, Utsav, Sath Sath and Baton Baton Mein. What a soothing music, just loved it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back