Vinyl I am listening to...

Mahisasuramardini , an oratario created by the maestros like pankaj kumar Mullick, Birendrakrishna Bhadra and Bani kumar with the well-known singers, musicians of bengal for the Akashvani kolkata in 1931. Till date it remains in the minds of bengalee people.
View attachment 62737
wow ... do u know anyone who is willing to sell any extra copies of this gem ??

No, i don't know any one who is willing to sell this album . If you are keen on having this, check our for sale section as sometimes FMs sell their extra copies else you can contact any vinyl seller in kolkata. You can also contact FM Mr. Shafiq .
Regards

Mahisasuramardini , an oratario created by the maestros like pankaj kumar Mullick, Birendrakrishna Bhadra and Bani kumar with the well-known singers, musicians of bengal for the Akashvani kolkata in 1931. Till date it remains in the minds of bengalee people.
View attachment 62737
that album depicts tons of heavenliness. can a non-bengali understand the songs?

No, i don't know any one who is willing to sell this album . If you are keen on having this, check our for sale section as sometimes FMs sell their extra copies else you can contact any vinyl seller in kolkata. You can also contact FM Mr. Shafiq .
Regards
Hello bhaskarda,
I think I gave this double lp album to you couple of years back :):)

Last edited:
No, shafiq you have made a mistake. I collected this album of two LPs from a renowned vinyl seller in kolkata back in 2000. The price that I paid for these two LPs was ridiculously less, may be 100 rupees .

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back