Vinyl I am listening to...

Stevie Wonder - Songs In The Key Of Life

OC04NTYxLmpwZWc.jpeg

Very good sounding vinyl but I would request you to collect the EPs of those tracks. This vinyl came out later so you can not get that sweet sound which the EPs can easily offer. Kono ek gnaer bodhu EP is something to be collected . This EP has Nouka bawar gaan and Dhan katar gaan. Palki chole is also a collector's item.
Regards

Very good sounding vinyl but I would request you to collect the EPs of those tracks. This vinyl came out later so you can not get that sweet sound which the EPs can easily offer. Kono ek gnaer bodhu EP is something to be collected . This EP has Nouka bawar gaan and Dhan katar gaan. Palki chole is also a collector's item.
Regards
Thank you Bhaskar for the recommendation. I fully agree, the earlier release EPs sounds very good. I am keeping that as a task to be completed during my next visit to Kolkata.

Yesterday it was Boney M "Love For Sale" and Osibisa ' Woyaya'. Both records transported me back to the seventies! Wasn't there a Bose advertisement which stated "Music is the only Time Machine". On a side note, in Jabalpur, MP, sometime around mid seventies,there was a restaurant called 'Woyaya', located in Sadar Bazar.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back