Vinyl I am listening to...

The Beatle - Revolver (2014 Mono Remaster)

Ny02MDA3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Ny03ODExLmpwZWc.jpeg

Today it was two records."Pyaasa". Another classic by Sahir Ludhianvi and SD Burman. Each song is preceded by a verse: "roodade ghame ulfat unse" followed by the song " Yeh duniya agar milbhi jaye to kya hai". A work of genius.
The second LP was "CID". OP Nayyar, Majrooh and Jan Nisar Akhtar's masterpiece. Iconic songs like " Yeh hai Bombay Meri jaan" and others. A superb recording too.

Today it was two records."Pyaasa". Another classic by Sahir Ludhianvi and SD Burman. Each song is preceded by a verse: "roodade ghame ulfat unse" followed by the song " Yeh duniya agar milbhi jaye to kya hai". A work of genius.
The second LP was "CID". OP Nayyar, Majrooh and Jan Nisar Akhtar's masterpiece. Iconic songs like " Yeh hai Bombay Meri jaan" and others. A superb recording too.
Senior Burman and Sahir ludhianvi created so many gems and pyassa was one of them. Like all the tracks. Awesome creation.
Regards

Today it was Bahu Begum . " Hum intezar karenge" was iconic and another quwalli "Aise me tujhe doond ke lau Kahan se mein. " Was a popular classic. Also played Utsav, "Saanj Dhale" by Suresh wadkar was a nice song.
On another note note, i couldn't help but liking Elton John Greatest Hits. Truly a definite LP, with numbers like "Rocket Man" "Daniel" "Crocodile Rock", and "Don't let the sun go down on Me" being absolute favourites.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back