Vinyl I am listening to...

The Beatle - Revolver (2014 Mono Remaster)

Ny02MDA3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Ny03ODExLmpwZWc.jpeg

Today it was two records."Pyaasa". Another classic by Sahir Ludhianvi and SD Burman. Each song is preceded by a verse: "roodade ghame ulfat unse" followed by the song " Yeh duniya agar milbhi jaye to kya hai". A work of genius.
The second LP was "CID". OP Nayyar, Majrooh and Jan Nisar Akhtar's masterpiece. Iconic songs like " Yeh hai Bombay Meri jaan" and others. A superb recording too.

Today it was two records."Pyaasa". Another classic by Sahir Ludhianvi and SD Burman. Each song is preceded by a verse: "roodade ghame ulfat unse" followed by the song " Yeh duniya agar milbhi jaye to kya hai". A work of genius.
The second LP was "CID". OP Nayyar, Majrooh and Jan Nisar Akhtar's masterpiece. Iconic songs like " Yeh hai Bombay Meri jaan" and others. A superb recording too.
Senior Burman and Sahir ludhianvi created so many gems and pyassa was one of them. Like all the tracks. Awesome creation.
Regards

Today it was Bahu Begum . " Hum intezar karenge" was iconic and another quwalli "Aise me tujhe doond ke lau Kahan se mein. " Was a popular classic. Also played Utsav, "Saanj Dhale" by Suresh wadkar was a nice song.
On another note note, i couldn't help but liking Elton John Greatest Hits. Truly a definite LP, with numbers like "Rocket Man" "Daniel" "Crocodile Rock", and "Don't let the sun go down on Me" being absolute favourites.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back