Vinyl I am listening to...

Ghar is a superb 45 rpm LP(somehow 45 rpm sounds better, mostly!). At the same time the cover of my copy is very flimsy. Thanks for sharing.

just an observation, all of the rec looks very well maintained!
Thanks for your kind words. Maintaining records is nodoubt a difficult job as I bought most of them from used/preowned shops. Many of them did not come as new ones usually arrive. In some cases outer covers are torn . I am trying my best to have them mended or make new covers myself. I also wash them after purchasing them and dust them each time I play them. I also discard the old inner covers and replace them with new ones after washing and drying them.
Regards

Thanks for your kind words. Maintaining records is nodoubt a difficult job as I bought most of them from used/preowned shops. Many of them did not come as new ones usually arrive. In some cases outer covers are torn . I am trying my best to have them mended or make new covers myself. I also wash them after purchasing them and dust them each time I play them. I also discard the old inner covers and replace them with new ones after washing and drying them.
Regards
I, just dread to open them - most of these were locked up for 35-40+ years ( Cassette and CD relevance ) and just do not have a plan to process them on how to go about .

Inspirations, looking at yours, shafic's (most of them look in pristine ) and other FMs to just start . But! I'm sure I'm a lethargic guy to start with.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back