Vinyl I am listening to...

Each track on this album sounds better than any other medium I that have heard it on. This is a one well mastered record capturing all the energy and talent Rory Gallagher had;. I could not recommend this album enough to anyone who has ever remotely liked any Blues/rock...

Rory Gallagher - - Irish tour '74.

R-11733257-1521485312-5940.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good.

The song always makes me smile and brings back so many memories. The album is fantastic even without this song though!

R-948203-1182075420.jpeg.jpg

Sourav- where do i get a mint copy of this album? I spent Rs 1500.00 in Feb to get a copy which was claimed to be near mint by NGH but it was not...

Beautiful music by Bappi Lahiri. He has an identity apart from his Disco Dancer image. Phir Janam Lenge Hum tracks by Kishore Kumar and Lata Mangeshkar are astonishing. EMI/ HMV SQ is equally good.

Phir Janam Lenge Hum_LP_Front - Copy.jpg

Nice swing jazz piano by Teddy Wilson accompanied by Eiji Kitamura on the Clarinet. Bought it on the recommendation of the store owner after hearing it in the store. Comb28072018114520.jpgGood condition, Japanese Pressing. Really like the music.

Sadao Watanabe with a few Latin influenced tunes and a mad exploratory piece called "Fandango". I now know what Procol Harum were saying in the opening line to whiter shade of pale...haha..1969 Japanese PressSadao.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back