Vinyl Transfers to CD

Dexxas

Anyone hate vinyl transfers to Cd as much as i do I buy of Amazon. Mainly Samba Bossa Nova, Jazz.. But i have a very wide musical taste, The ones i bought recently the vinyl deteriorates badly as it gets two the last three tracks of the CD You want to pick up the arm and wipe The fluff of the needle. You get needle drop out and distortion all the all vinyl traits.

Im feeling very disappointed with my purchases In Fact so disappointed I do not even want to play them. I have a whole Pile of them.

I wish they let you know on the CD That they are vinyl transfers or when your buying them anyone else agree.

What happened to master tapes and digital remastering

Anyone hate vinyl transfers to Cd as much as i do I buy of Amazon. Mainly Samba Bossa Nova, Jazz.. But i have a very wide musical taste, The ones i bought recently the vinyl deteriorates badly as it gets two the last three tracks of the CD You want to pick up the arm and wipe The fluff of the needle. You get needle drop out and distortion all the all vinyl traits.

Im feeling very disappointed with my purchases In Fact so disappointed I do not even want to play them. I have a whole Pile of them.

I wish they let you know on the CD That they are vinyl transfers or when your buying them anyone else agree.

Master tapes and digital mastering have their problems too, you know - depending on the monkey doing the remastering and on the monkey's boss supervising the affair. :sad:

Many of the digitally remastered versions of CD's released in the '80s sound significantly worse than the original. :sad:

Last edited:

Sir,

I beg to differ. Vinyl if properly transferred, am sure will out perform many remastered versions on CD. Example will be the Queen "The Game" album, which was re-released in 2012 on CD, sounds pathetic when compared to the original LP version.

I have many more samples to quote.

N.Murali

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back