Want advice ( speakers) for denon 1908

n_sachin84

NAMASTE TO ALL OF U,
I AM LOOKING FOR SPEAKERS FOR DENON 1908.MY USUAGE WILL BE MOVIES 40%,GAMES (pS3)30 %,MUSIC 30%.

WELL HERE IS DIFFICULTY. I AM NOT ABLE TO DECIDE TO GO FOR CHEAP 5.1 BOX SYSTEMS OR SHOULD I GO 4 WHARFDALE 9.2BOOKSHELF OR I SHOULD GO FOR MISSION M30 CINEMA OR MISSION M33I OR M34I. I AM CONFUSED .FOR MY NEED 2 FRONT WHARFDALE 9.2 WILL SERVE PURPOSE OR DO I HAVE TO INVEST IN MISSION M35I? WITHOUT INVESTING IN SUBWOOFER WILL FLOOR STAND SPEAKERS LIKE MISSION M 32 ,M33I OR M34 OR M35I WILL SERVE MY PURPOSE? BIGGEST TROUBLE OF SOURCE BUDGET CONSTRAINTS .AROUND RS 20,000-30,000.

HI ALL AUDIO GURUS PLZ SUGGEST ME WITH BETTER OPTIONS.
WAITING FOR UR SUGGESTIONS,
SHIV

hi
i doubt you'll get all that you want within your budget. perhaps you can look at building it up slowly. first get in the fronts, then centre, and go on. depending on your room size you can go either for floorstanders or the sub. a sub is always better but it depends on how much you like the bass

Sachin, request you to reduce the font size of your signature. Its really irritating and takes the away from your posts.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back