Welcome to the new upgraded forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see myself as a New Member, been here since 2010. Not sure how. Is it because by trophy points show up as zero?

Can't figure out how to close (own) thread. Is the feature gone?
That feature is still not available. We are working on this. If you would like a For Sale thread to be closed, please bring it to our notice by using the Report link.

I see myself as a New Member, been here since 2010. Not sure how. Is it because by trophy points show up as zero?
member.jpg

Not what I see. Please see the box on your left which clearly states you as "Well Known Member" with 113 Points and 581 Likes.

New Interface is good, But Tapatalk Compatibility will be the Most Needed feature for myself & Many others.
Is HFV planning its own App for Android & iOS ? if so, it should be a good option as well. Anyone using other multiforum Apps like Tapatalk ?

WhY Not Take a Poll?

I like the upgrade. Really a good change. Now the flow is quite smooth but the Tapatalk support is lost. But if you could fix it would make wonders.

As a suggestion please introduce an app. It would make wonders to this website.

The second update is fine, fonts are now easy to read. Some real estate remaining on either side of the forum is something to look. at. But overall it's better than the previous version.

For Logo, I find the current one to be fine the only thing is that we need to add some transparency to the logo and it'll look great. I'm working on it and will send the image and screenshot soon.

Edit:
Someone can do a better job in cornering the details, but for testing this is fine.

N4AiR8h.png

AjwLeGm.png

The logo position/background needs to be fixed, it looks like forcefully placed from old website, logo image should be transparent so that it looks better on this new website.

Yes, I notified about it. Let me know if you guys need help to get it in transparent PNG file. I will do it.

waah! checked in here for the first time in past some days. this looks, gooood! will browse through and see how it works and will report here if any improvement is needed. great job!

Though the new look and feel of HFV is great but I feel that there should be an option for users to use old interface.

No Tapatalk for me either...:( ( Network error)

I think the most important change got lost in all this UI stuff....
now the forum uses https, not http. so much more secure..

The recent update previous to current one was more clean but not that user friendly, the current one is more traditional but looks very frendly. Very usable hover popups for quick diversion, loved it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back