What to do with DVD's and VCD's which are not used?

In my case i prefer to watch a movie on my Dalite screen only when i am pretty sure that it is a very good movie otherwise the usual one's i watch on my fixed DNP screen. The problem is that about 60% of times the so called good movie eventually do not turn out good.

Further on the other hand irony is that there have been many movies which were expected to be not great but turned out very good and how i had wished that i watched them on Dalite instead of DNP screen. The point which i am trying to make is that it is extremely difficult to know that which movie is really very good that too before viewing.

I too would like to watch some movies several times but i still refrain due to lack of time and moreover there is always a stock of movies etc which i have still to watch. Therefore i watch a movie only once, in rare of rarest cases i have repeated a movie several times.

V

Actually, I buy a movie only when I am pretty sure that it is really worth collecting, or I shall be watching it over and over. But it is usually the case of "man proposes, God disposes". So I cannot truthfully claim that I watch all my DVDs/BDs more than one. But at least 70% of the movies have been seen multiple times.

I think the quality of broadband at affordable rate etc will not be a issue because in a decade or so all type of issues will be addressed so the option to watch movies via download with paid service will most likely be a solid reality and the biggest benefit could be that it would work out cheaper by at least 50/75% then the hard copies in form of DVD, Blue Ray or the future technology in hard copies.

Furthermore we are fully aware that there will be many more benefits when downloading becomes legal.

For example until a few years ago mobile hand set options were limited and talk charges were very expensive but now how it is we all know.

V

^^ We also need quality broadband at affordable rate. Broadband is still a luxury for many.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back