Where to buy 3D projector in Chennai

First please post this in the relevant section.. Not here:) Mod can move this to PJ section..

For 30K no 3D PJ available , may be you can get only Data PJ which will be 3D ready to the nearest range. But it may not be suitable for Movie viewing.

Lowest range Full HD 3D PJ will cost $2xxxx in USA or 3D ready PJ with 720P will be available in the range of $6xx in USA or Rs.50K to 60K in India

Regards

Optoma HD33/HD3300 is being launched in US for $1499. Its still over the budget for you, but if you are buying a 3D projector, then wait for it. Its the first 3D, Full 1080p projector less than $3000 and by specs, it looks quite good. It has RF+IR+DLP link glasses, 6x color wheel. Wait a little on the reports and see how it goes.

ignored the plan of 3d since its cost high so now planning for 2d 720p or higherprojector setup . My Budget is 33K. Members show some light on me. Were can I buy the projector and screen.

Thanks in advance.

Optoma HD66 and Acer H5360 are 720p 3D projectors available for less than 600$ in US. But you need someone to get it for you from there :)

ignored the plan of 3d since its cost high so now planning for 2d 720p or higherprojector setup . My Budget is 33K. Members show some light on me. Were can I buy the projector and screen.

Thanks in advance.

U missed some good deals in "for owners sale". However put your requirement in "Wanted" Section, possibility is higher some of our members who want to switch to FHD will give their PJ.

My kind advice is not to go for 720P at this present scenario( new one), since prices are falling down.

Regards

will i be able to get 1080p PRoj set up in my budget Srini?

Am not Srini :) but bro, that would be VERY HARD if at all possible....even imported 1080p PJs would cost a minimum of 60-65k (brand new ones- refurbished could be cheaper but very very risky) and then consider other costs like a screen(close to 10k or above for a decent quality/size soluton) and then other things - say mounting,arrangements, long cables etc.

If i were u, I wouldn't start a 1080p setup without atleast 75k in my pocket.and it is always best to buy everything together rather than like an audio setup where we can buy receiver,keep it idle and search for matching speakers, then cables etc.Its doable in this case as well, but IMHO, best avoided.

PS:Look around, am in the same boat as yours. :D :D

Thanx Imrahn. well imrahn there is any place were they sell projectors in chennai. I didnt know a single place they sell it. please do let me know.

will i be able to get 1080p PRoj set up in my budget Srini?

You can get FHD proj for your budget only in USA market( used one-or new on promotional offer), Somebody should be carrying it for you. Otherwise no Chance.

Regards

XX : Lot of dealers selling PJ who are dealing with speakers and receivers but mostly it will be new and that will not be falling under your budget.

Post you requirment in olx.in ( chennai ) for PJ requirement / Hifivision "Wanted" section. You may have bit of luck:)

If i can increase my budget to 10k extra of total 45K for the proj set up will be enough or shall i shift the idea towards buying a plasma 60"

Please show some light on me.

Thanks in advance

If i can increase my budget to 10k extra of total 45K for the proj set up will be enough or shall i shift the idea towards buying a plasma 60"

Thanks in advance

Acer H5360 720p 3D projector available for 47k on ebay geb. Though you need to connect it to a PC to watch 3D using Nvidia 3D vision glasses. It has got gr8 reviews and is a very popular 3D projector in its range.

Acer H5360 Dlp Projector 1280 X 720 - 3200:1 - 16:9 - 2 (Rs. 46929)

There is a new version of Acer 5360BD that does not need a PC. It can work with any 3d blu-ray player. See if you can get that. Then you won't be stuck with using PC for 3D.

Well i have been writing since long that one needs to realize buying the projector is not enough, there has to be a decent quality screen and 5.1, basic acoustics, etc and importantly a proper room length.

If one is short of budget, it is better to keep away and look for other good alternatives to enjoy a movie. As and when one has the opportunity to increase a fair budget, one can always go for a kill to watch movies via projector.

V.

Thanks in advance

Hi friends,

I have seen a BenQ MS510 DLP projector which they gave me a home demo for me. Seems to be a nice one.

The price i got is 29K.

Is this a good one.

Thanks

Projector Is Not The Only Thing To Look For

If one will buy a projector then sound also should be handled well, so acoustic is well preferred.

It is not the matter of only acoustics, if we are getting into projector world, there are many more other things which we have to consider as threaded in various posts, please have a look at those pointers.

In other words if one is wearing a good shirt but other portions of dressing up are not in order, would that be alright?

Well why 10feet, according to your other post 6 feet room length is enough, this is a mother of record at this forum.

To go for a cheaper quality, there is always no end, someone will say that he can make a screen for less then Rs.3,000/-, and they being really good or no is anyone's guess.

I always prefer to go for branded products.

V.

what has basic acoustics got to do with buying a projector...

10 ft room room length is enough to start with

plenty of screens available from 3k onwards which are really good

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back