Which TV monitor for Media player ?

Shivam

I am using a Seagate Home Theater Plus at present for playing flac files. The only problem is browsing through these files. I have connected a small Car TV screen (7 inch). The screen resolution is very less and so the text appears blurred.

Which is the smallest TV screen that I can use with this player for the text to be legible ?

I use this player only for music and don't want to connect a large TV to it.
(I don't have money for Naim HDX or Linn DS players at present so I'll have to use this option at present.)

This is similar to my situation albeit I don't have the screen. I would like to know the best option with the lowest possible budget. I am totally not interest in video and just want a screen to see the file list when connected to my Asus media player. Any suggestions anyone?

This is similar to my situation albeit I don't have the screen. I would like to know the best option with the lowest possible budget. I am totally not interest in video and just want a screen to see the file list when connected to my Asus media player. Any suggestions anyone?

If you come across any nice solution, please update here also.

If you come across any nice solution, please update here also.
As of now, I was also thinking about using a cheapo car LCD option just for the file display purpose. Just wanted to know how difficult it is to even read a file name on such a car display screen? And would also like to know how much you paid for the display?

As of now, I was also thinking about using a cheapo car LCD option just for the file display purpose. Just wanted to know how difficult it is to even read a file name on such a car display screen? And would also like to know how much you paid for the display?

I paid around 4000 for a cheap car LCD display (7 inches) and bought an adapter for another 100 rupees. The file names are blurred but I can understand what is written. The menu in this media player appears on the top and I can't read it at all. I just go by the icons for using the menu.
When the files are playing the track names appear in slightly bigger font and I can read it comfortably on the LCD.

I didn't want a large monitor for just browsing through the files but this small one is really a pain in a**.

There are supercheap chinese LCD TVS 12 -14 inches ,have ypu tried that?

12-14 inch is a little larger than what I am comfortable with and quite distracting. Actually I am searching for some display option which is not more than 5 inches.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back