WiiM PRO

Kannan

looks quite versatile with playback of local files (DLNA) and native streaming of all popular music apps.
with availability of coax and toslink ouputs, one can push the signal via your favorite DACs.
For those who like to EQ, it already has ten bands and likelihood of parametric eq in the future through firmware.
there is not much information on BT, but my guess is that all latest codecs of BT should be available or will be made available soon.

WiiM mini had fallen behind on DAC quality and the pro also uses the same DAC, but maybe the implementation is better here.
So can be used a digital transport with external DAC or purely as a DAC.

SiR

WiiM PRO User Manual

Attachments

• WiiM Pro_User Manual.pdf
    850.9 KB · Views: 16

Kannan

Received my WiiM Pro. Will update on its functionality. Good thing is, WiiM is steadily releasing updates.
It presently only supports DLNA for network shares, but they will soon be providing SMB support through a firmware update.

VSTEREO

Received my WiiM Pro. Will update on its functionality. Good thing is, WiiM is steadily releasing updates.
It presently only supports DLNA for network shares, but they will soon be providing SMB support through a firmware update.
Looking forward for your review, Sir.

Kannan

In terms of size , it's definitely gone from mini to pro, not like iphones ;)

Please also share the models for urban power bank and Seagate hdd sir.
Thanks 🙏
URBN 20000 mAh 20W Super Fast Charging Metal Power Bank | Type C PD.
I got it on Republic Day sale offer for 999 rupees.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.