WiiM PRO

looks quite versatile with playback of local files (DLNA) and native streaming of all popular music apps.
with availability of coax and toslink ouputs, one can push the signal via your favorite DACs.
For those who like to EQ, it already has ten bands and likelihood of parametric eq in the future through firmware.
there is not much information on BT, but my guess is that all latest codecs of BT should be available or will be made available soon.

WiiM mini had fallen behind on DAC quality and the pro also uses the same DAC, but maybe the implementation is better here.
So can be used a digital transport with external DAC or purely as a DAC.

WiiM PRO User Manual

Attachments

• WiiM Pro_User Manual.pdf
    850.9 KB · Views: 22
Received my WiiM Pro. Will update on its functionality. Good thing is, WiiM is steadily releasing updates.
It presently only supports DLNA for network shares, but they will soon be providing SMB support through a firmware update.

Received my WiiM Pro. Will update on its functionality. Good thing is, WiiM is steadily releasing updates.
It presently only supports DLNA for network shares, but they will soon be providing SMB support through a firmware update.
Looking forward for your review, Sir.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back