Will Reliance Digi guys do installation of our speakers in wall

udayasoorian

Hi All,
Really thanks for your suggestions. Finally I bought Pioneer as I had the choice to choose between YHT299 and Pioneer . Finally Subwoofer made the difference. i also ordered sony bs4500 (In croma they offer for 9900 plus 3 blue rays where as the same in Sony centre offer for MRP 13990!. Reliance Guys agreed to come for installation . Some RD guys says they won't fit speakers in mount , jus they do only demo where some say they do installation. If they don't fix speakers in walls, how should i do? is there any good people available in chennai ? Please kind your advice

@udayasoorian

Congrats on your purchase!! Hope you got what you were searching for at your price point.
You don't want to be in a hurry to mount the speakers on day one. Play with the positioning for a week or two with various movies/music.
Once you and your family is satisfied with the experience, get an electrician to mount the brackets (if provided) and finalize the placement.
Until such time, it may be a bit messy with speakers and wires visible; be patient.

Cheers,
Raghu

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back