Xbmc FTW!

Agreed but kmplayer has many customizable options which I like a lot. And they come up with lots of decoding options too
Use it. The audio options in XBMC is good too. I only use XBMC since my PC is connected to a 42" TV otherwise Kmplayer is really good for watching stuff on smaller displays (even big TVs, I like the fact that XBMC works perfect with a MCE remote)

And the XBMC launcher developed by Baijuxavior works great! For the first time I am able to open XBMC with this key on my remote:

24mdcac.jpg

:yahoo:Congrats!:yahoo: you got it working finally. Happy 4 u mate!

hey nice bed sheet btw :thumbsup:

is there any way to start xbmc with logitech F710 gamepad?

Hi..on my desktop, i got two log ins..mine with password and admin rights and my kids without any password and no admin rights.

when i login as kids...i dont see XBMC...

hence need help on two thing please:

(a) how do I get XBMC to show up under my kids-start-programs
(b) how do all my audiovisual files which are under my music and my videos show up in kids XBMC please. Thx

Which is the best sounding XBMC ? I tried many versions but not satisfied with SQ. PQ is very nice.

Even though Bitstreaming, I find Pot Player / MPC with LAV Filters to sound better than XBMC but PQ is not that great.

Which is the best sounding XBMC ? I tried many versions but not satisfied with SQ. PQ is very nice.

Even though Bitstreaming, I find Pot Player / MPC with LAV Filters to sound better than XBMC but PQ is not that great.
+1 to that.
New MPCHC (1.7.7) is even better than earlier version.

Hi..on my desktop, i got two log ins..mine with password and admin rights and my kids without any password and no admin rights.

when i login as kids...i dont see XBMC...

hence need help on two thing please:

(a) how do I get XBMC to show up under my kids-start-programs
(b) how do all my audiovisual files which are under my music and my videos show up in kids XBMC please. Thx

You would need to install it in a roaming profile so that all users can access the program. Also, move the av files into a generic folder like d:\media rather than my videos as they wont be accessible.
While manually, you can search for xbmc in the search window and do a run as administer, I think you need to re-install (although check in the xbmc forum for a more informed answer).

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back