XGIMI H2 international version - interest check

sandeepkopuri

Hi all,

Apologies if such a discussion already exists. I see that the XGIMI H2 international version has just released and can now be ordered. Anyone looking at the same projector for a buy some time soon ? Or where can I get this from ? I am based out of Bengaluru.

My reasons to prefer this over the XGIMI H1 are some new features like the -
1. Auto-close shutter,
2. Auto-focus.,
3. Better throw ratio compared to H1.

Thanks in advance!

Please write an e-mail to Xgimi support team, to know the India dealer details.. You can then check with them..
Thanks @elangoas, Just wrote to them. I was also checking with furper.com. They got back to me saying for the H2, I'll have to place a pre-order and they'll be able to deliver it in a month! Noticed XGIMI's dealers are listed here - https://en.xgimi.com/market.html. I'll probably check with them too.

Thanks @elangoas, Just wrote to them. I was also checking with furper.com. They got back to me saying for the H2, I'll have to place a pre-order and they'll be able to deliver it in a month! Noticed XGIMI's dealers are listed here - https://en.xgimi.com/market.html. I'll probably check with them too.

Ok great.. Hopefully you get a response with contact details.. How much is the pre-order amt?..

Also H2 seem to have more brightness than H1..

Ok great.. Hopefully you get a response with contact details.. How much is the pre-order amt?..

Also H2 seem to have more brightness than H1..

Furper/XGIMI didn't get back to me yet. But I got through to one of the dealer in XGIMI's site. They expect the H2 global version to be available in October. And the expected price is 80K-85K.

They are ready to ship it to me to my address once it launches. I asked them about the service aspect. They mentioned they have a couple of authorised resellers on Amazon but considering service and warranty aspects, better to buy from offline store ( I guess buying from them counts as an offline order ). Apparently warranty not honoured sometimes after buying online.

Any feedback about Furper's service/warranty terms, etc ? Considering they are not listed as an official dealer, should I be wary about buying from them. They definitely seem to have the best price for H1. Expecting same trend for H2..

Do they have service facility available in India?

We had one dealer from India.. I had enquired abt the pricing when i bought my H1.. But eventually i got it from US, to save duties.. Am not sure if the dealer still does Xgimi products.. I had shared his details in a earlier thread on Xgimi H1 projector..

Furper/XGIMI didn't get back to me yet. But I got through to one of the dealer in XGIMI's site. They expect the H2 global version to be available in October. And the expected price is 80K-85K.

They are ready to ship it to me to my address once it launches. I asked them about the service aspect. They mentioned they have a couple of authorised resellers on Amazon but considering service and warranty aspects, better to buy from offline store ( I guess buying from them counts as an offline order ). Apparently warranty not honoured sometimes after buying online.

Any feedback about Furper's service/warranty terms, etc ? Considering they are not listed as an official dealer, should I be wary about buying from them. They definitely seem to have the best price for H1. Expecting same trend for H2..

Ok.. If the pre-order price is 85K, then the retail price must be 100K or something..

No idea on furper service warranty.. Check with Xgimi, if you can buy it from furper and check if they would honour warranty..

We had one dealer from India.. I had enquired abt the pricing when i bought my H1.. But eventually i got it from US, to save duties.. Am not sure if the dealer still does Xgimi products.. I had shared his details in a earlier thread on Xgimi H1 projector..

Ok.. If the pre-order price is 85K, then the retail price must be 100K or something..

No idea on furper service warranty.. Check with Xgimi, if you can buy it from furper and check if they would honour warranty..

I'm trying to get through to the dealer you mentioned ( Smart Tech ). The other dealer mentioned in XGIMI's site, UV Electronics responded promptly with the info I wrote in the last post.

Also, he mentioned 85K could be the expected retail price..

I'm trying to get through to the dealer you mentioned ( Smart Tech ). The other dealer mentioned in XGIMI's site, UV Electronics responded promptly with the info I wrote in the last post.

Also, he mentioned 85K could be the expected retail price..

Ok.. Good luck.. Hope you will get more responses for group buy to beat prices.. Share your experience, once you get it..

Hi all,

Apologies if such a discussion already exists. I see that the XGIMI H2 international version has just released and can now be ordered. Anyone looking at the same projector for a buy some time soon ? Or where can I get this from ? I am based out of Bengaluru.

My reasons to prefer this over the XGIMI H1 are some new features like the -
1. Auto-close shutter,
2. Auto-focus.,
3. Better throw ratio compared to H1.

Thanks in advance!
FOR 85K IT IS NOT GOOD PROJECTOR.
U CAN GET OTHER PROJECTORS FOR THIS PRICE

FOR 85K IT IS NOT GOOD PROJECTOR.
U CAN GET OTHER PROJECTORS FOR THIS PRICE
Hi Sachin, sure,

I finalized on the XGIMI H2 after feedback on the H1 here and elsewhere on the internet.

I can keep my options slightly open anyways. Can you suggest other options in this price range ? My requirements are
1. Full HD
2. Decent throw ratio ( 1.2:1 or better, my room is small ).
3. Image quality, good contrast, etc.

So, I got through to XGIMI support. They responded yesterday apologising for not replying earlier as they were on vacation on account of 'Dragon Boat Festival'.

They gave me a link on amazon.in for purchasing the H2 at Rs.89000. Looks like my query kickstarted the process of them listing it on Amazon.in :) The link is this - https://www.amazon.in/XGIMI-H2-Projector-home-cinema/dp/B07FXTQYXD. Only too bad, when I try to place an order, Amazon does not allow me to checkout saying "Your cart subtotal exceeds the maximum allowed limit for imported items in a single order. Please edit your order to take cart value to less than Rs.50,000 to proceed further".

So all we have to do is wait for an Indian seller to list it on Amazon or check out other options like buy on Furper/from the authorized dealer, etc ? ( Meanwhile, I'll check with the XGIMI guys if they can do something about this )

I ended up pre-ordering the XGIMI H2 on Furper. Waiting for delivery mid-October.

Seems like the Airplay, LED lamps, decent speakers and good feedback for the H1 here and elsewhere on the internet sealed the deal for me. Will revert with an ownership review early November!

I ended up pre-ordering the XGIMI H2 on Furper. Waiting for delivery mid-October.

Seems like the Airplay, LED lamps, decent speakers and good feedback for the H1 here and elsewhere on the internet sealed the deal for me. Will revert with an ownership review early November!

Great choice.. Awaiting pics and your feedback..

Aliexpress can ship the global version of H2 to India .. can some one give me an idea of the import charges for the same?.. Is it ok to buy from Ali express

Awesome. Looking forward for your review. I am also considering the same. Just could not find any in Amazon.in.

Will seriously consider furper based on your review. Congrats on your purchase.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back