Xiaomi Launching OLED TV in India, sale from May 19

The panel is just 60Hz and the HDMI 2.1 is fake (just supports ALLM). It's likely using the same panels as the LG A1 and the processing will undoubtedly be worse than LG.

For a 10k discount over the 55" LG A1, I wouldn't really go with Xiaomi here which has no experience with OLED or high end TVs.

The panel is just 60Hz and the HDMI 2.1 is fake (just supports ALLM). It's likely using the same panels as the LG A1 and the processing will undoubtedly be worse than LG.

For a 10k discount over the 55" LG A1, I wouldn't really go with Xiaomi here which has no experience with OLED or high end TVs.
exactly, recently bought a hisense tv, nothing but regrets .... abysmal color accuracy, viewing angle, and hdr tone mapping even if I consider the "budget" price point. Processing makes a huge difference and that comes with years of expertise.

When it comes to OLED,I feel it is still LG vs Sony with LG maybe slightly more VFM than Sony.

MaSh

exactly, recently bought a hisense tv, nothing but regrets .... abysmal color accuracy, viewing angle, and hdr tone mapping even if I consider the "budget" price point. Processing makes a huge difference and that comes with years of expertise.
Which hisense you bought? I am on the fence for U6G with hearing about their abysmal support.

Demo first
LG can be had at a discount now.
Don't gv away 80-90K to a brand just like that. Rather pay 10-20K extra and get the better one cuz ull be living with it 365 days and many years. Get the best if possible. Use 0% EMI option from Bajaj etc. Wots wrong with that?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back